Amidst carnage, Bhuvneshwar Kumar's bowling stands out!

Texan

I remember a Aussie in Big Bash conceded 37 runs to gayle in one over :hysterical:
You just have to consider yourself privileged to join this club :cantstop: . That is the speciality of Gayle. He chooses the bowlers to attack and go after them really hard. He faced 36 balls from Marsh,Murtaza, Finch and Ishwar pandey. made 130 runs.. Remaining guys 45 runs in 30 balls which is just an okay score.

honestly i dont know did not see match but we all know he is nothing special with older ball with new ball he can get anyone and i think if gayle faced more balls he could have gotten him.. he should def play away from home even in shorter formats yadav can bowl at death:winky:
He couldnt get even Dilshan who faced 15 out of 18 balls. There was no swing today.

But BK still bowled only 3 bowls to Gayle of his first 3 overs which were first 3 balls of the innings which Gayly as usually took easy to gauge the pitch. Exclude them and there is 10 runs in 4 balls at an SR 250.
His first 3 balls were unplayable. If Gayle had tried to hit them, there would have been no 175*. Did you watch those 3 balls?

He couldnt get even Dilshan who faced 15 out of 18 balls. There was no swing today.
ok.. like i said i dont know.. i saw him in last match and bowled brilliantly i think he will be handy in champions trophy reducing teams to 20-2 is always good thing

What about Marsh 56 in 3 overs. BK was also thrashed by Gayle last year if people remember.
Don't be harsh on BK. By the time he came back on second spell Gayle was on 156.. Against old ball on a batting paradise Gayle was always going to score some runs.. that too in the death overs. He has done this to guys like Brett Lee. With new ball contest would have been interesting as Bhuvan's strength is swinging the ball bothways.

But BK still bowled only 3 bowls to Gayle of his first 3 overs which were first 3 balls of the innings which Gayly as usually took easy to gauge the pitch. Exclude them and there is 10 runs in 4 balls at an SR 250.
Where he beat him twice and 10 of 4 isn't a big deal considering the mood he was in.

gigantic over list i am talking about.. I think shami ahmed gave like 27 runs once?
Ntini and Lee are definitely on that list. WC knocks. Ojha - hat-trick 6's in Mumbai Munna - can't quite remember but it was in the playoff game in Chennai Bhuvi - 24 runs off 5 balls in Pune Saqib - hat-trick 6's in Kolkatta Yep, Shami was spanked in that playoff game :agree:

Don't be harsh on BK. By the time he came back on second spell Gayle was on 156.. Against old ball on a batting paradise Gayle was always going to score some runs.. that too in the death overs. He has done this to guys like Brett Lee. With new ball contest would have been interesting as Bhuvan's strength is swinging the ball bothways.
So then why harsh on Marsh, Murtuza, Finch, Rahul Sharma, Parmeshwaran and Pandey too. Gayle can do inhuman things to anyone. Last year, same BK was hit for four sixes in one over by Gayle.

Ntini and Lee are definitely on that list. WC knocks. Ojha - hat-trick 6's in Mumbai Munna - can't quite remember but it was in the playoff game in Chennai Bhuvi - 24 runs off 5 balls in Pune Saqib - hat-trick 6's in Kolkatta Yep, Shami was spanked in that playoff game :agree:
Shami has not played even one play off game in IPL. only one match in IPL yet that too this year.

Where he beat him twice and 10 of 4 isn't a big deal considering the mood he was in.
It was not BK. it was others who bowled to Gayle when he was at his rampant best for first 30 balls. He slowed down after that intentionally as he admitted that in post match interview.

So then why harsh on Marsh' date=' Murtuza, Finch, Rahul Sharma, Parmeshwaran and Pandey too. Gayle can do inhuman things to anyone. Last year, same BK was hit for four sixes in one over by Gayle.[/quote'] The thing is.. he can do. But he didn't in this match. 7 balls are enough for him to do that damage.