Aggy for Jogi

DesiChap

Agarkar needs to play the final in place of Joginder. The fact that Agarkar has been dropped for the last 3 games make it more compelling for Aggy to play. We all know how he plays when playes selectively. Seriouly he has a much better economy rate than Joginder (close to Sree economy) and is a wkt taking bowler !

How is Jogi better than Aggy ? Agarkar at his worst is on par with Joginder. We cannot throw Agarkar out because he is bad. We can afford it only if we have a better replacement, Joginder has been going for 45 off his 4 overs on a regular basis with nothing to show in the wickets column.

How is Jogi better than Aggy ? Agarkar at his worst is on par with Joginder. We cannot throw Agarkar out because he is bad. We can afford it only if we have a better replacement' date=' Joginder has been going for 45 off his 4 overs on a regular basis with nothing to show in the wickets column.[/quote'] Agarkar goes for the same after 10 years in international cricket and after Joginder's nerveless final over I am in favour of giving him a few more chances, even though I have never been in support of the bits and pieces cricketers. And he cannot do worse than Agarkar with the bat, that I can guarantee.
Agarkar goes for the same after 10 years in international cricket and after Joginder's nerveless final over I am in favour of giving him a few more chances' date=' even though I have never been in support of the bits and pieces cricketers. And he cannot do worse than Agarkar with the bat, that I can guarantee.[/quote'] But Aggy does produce those good spells once in every 5 games. I dont have any hopes on Joginder. Either we play Powar or Aggy in place of Jogi. Makes no sense playing Joginder. Jogi would inspire my grandma to come out of her wheelchair with a bat in her hand.
But Aggy does produce those good spells once in every 5 games. I dont have any hopes on Joginder. Either we play Powar or Aggy in place of Jogi. Makes no sense playing Joginder. Jogi would inspire my grandma to come out of her wheelchair with a bat in her hand.
yeah true.. we can expect some good performances frm agarkar occasionally.. but u cant expect anything frm joginder.. he ll give away runs at will... minium 50 runs in every match...... and what is with his body language... its so sick to sick like a TB patient walking back to start his bowling... he doesnt belong to the team of those 10 players who r giving more than 100% on the field and who r buzzin with energy n confidence... he shud b outa the team ASAP... mebe its not a good idea to try yusuf pathan....
How Agarkar can be a worser bowler than Joginder Sharma is beyond me. Educate me people ' date=' please.[/quote'] for example, if aggy was given a chance to bowl last over against hussey, aggy would make sure the game is over in 4 balls by giving 4 6's. instead of bowling yorkers this idiot would bowl length balls that is perfect for hitting.

Joginder's ass was saved in the semis because of some outstanding bowling by Sreesanth , RPS and Harbhajan. Agarkar is a wicket-taker, a proven one at that. If i were Agarkar and someone were to walk upto me and said " Joginder is a better bowler than you" , i would be livid.

Joginder's ass was saved in the semis because of some outstanding bowling by Sreesanth ' date=' RPS and Harbhajan. Agarkar is a wicket-taker, a proven one at that. If i were Agarkar and someone were to walk upto me and said " Joginder is a better bowler than you" , i would be livid.[/quote'] Sure be livid and jump off a cliff (not *you* as in you, but if you were Craparkar). How many friggin years of chances has that bloke gotten? Its his mistake he has not GRABBED them with both hands, legs and whatever else. Frankly, YES - its a toss up between AA and JS, and yes maybe AA should actually play in the FINAL. But I just hate AA after so many years of him letting us down.
Sure be livid and jump off a cliff (not *you* as in you, but if you were Craparkar). How many friggin years of chances has that bloke gotten? Its his mistake he has not GRABBED them with both hands, legs and whatever else.
Its not about past/present/future blah blah. Agarkar is a better bowler than Joginder FULL STOP. That guy is a wicket taker and a decent death bowler. The sight of Joginder coming into the attack makes me nervous. Lets hope i am proved wrong.