Devon ke Dev mahadev - Love it

Vilander

Last of Mehula has definitely reignited interest in Shiva among the young people and the yuppies :giggle: Shiva Purana is quite layered work. The concept of Shiva is more inspiring than the character itself. I am extremely sensitive to score and editing in films and TV series. Hence, I chose to stay away. Maybe I should give it a shot.

Its Shiva Puranam.. very well treated. Good character dynamics' date=' the whole high philosophy of Hinduism about unitary god Shakti and Shivam making cosmic ppower etc it comes through.[/quote'] They are also taking many stories from local folk tales.For example in Januray and february they were showing that Shiv and Parvati has a daughter named Ashok sundari. When I searched it on net I did not found any mention of Ashok sundari except ifrom vrat katha from Gujarat. The serial looks much more scripted than based on any Puran.

Some times I feel leave everything go to mount kailash and just settle there,@ ravishingravi bro shiva trilogy is a beautiful set of book, but lord shiva is way beyond books, being a shiva devotee I always find thee lord more complex and more balanced then both lord brahma and lord Vishnu ,he is the only god whose nirakar form(shivlinga) and saakar form is worshipped.

Some times I feel leave everything go to mount kailash and just settle there' date='@ ravishingravi bro shiva trilogy is a beautiful set of book, but lord shiva is way beyond books, being a shiva devotee I always find thee lord more complex and more balanced then both lord brahma and lord Vishnu ,he is the only god whose nirakar form(shivlinga) and saakar form is worshipped.[/quote'] Kailash is life changing experience. No question about it. I am not huge fan of the books but I appreciate the efforts. Shiva is rather complex character. Too trivial to classify him as good or bad. He was just intense and terrific.

Kailash is life changing experience. No question about it. I am not huge fan of the books but I appreciate the efforts. Shiva is rather complex character. Too trivial to classify him as good or bad. He was just intense and terrific.
Yeah I know the shiva of shiva trilogy is completely diff. From lord shiva.

Some time I really feel sad that being the most sacred place of Hindus ' date='mount kailash is part of china,if it was in India I would have spent rest of my life there.[/quote'] Have you been there? My Uncle and Aunt visited there and said it has very harsh conditions - high altitude and less oxygen. One of the tourist who came along with them, a middle-age woman, just collapsed and died. :nervous:

Some time I really feel sad that being the most sacred place of Hindus ' date='mount kailash is part of china,if it was in India I would have spent rest of my life there.[/quote'] You still believe in the oldest rumor called God?

They are also taking many stories from local folk tales.For example in Januray and february they were showing that Shiv and Parvati has a daughter named Ashok sundari. When I searched it on net I did not found any mention of Ashok sundari except ifrom vrat katha from Gujarat. The serial looks much more scripted than based on any Puran.
i have heard about this Ashok sundari story, i am not suer where i read it though.

Some time I really feel sad that being the most sacred place of Hindus ' date='mount kailash is part of china,if it was in India I would have spent rest of my life there.[/quote'] i sometime feel that india should exchange kailash for tawang monastry...but Kailash has religious significance for many religions..

You still believe in the oldest rumor called God?
Rkt Bhaiya ,wo dikhta nahi hai,lekin achche accho ko din mein tare dikha deta hai,he doesn't force anybody to believe in him,but Maine acche acche nastiko ko aastik bante dekha hai.

Isnt your post self contradictory ?
No it's not by taare dikhana I mean he will judge you acc. to ur karma ,those who doesn't believe in him god is fine with it,I give u an eg. One of my dad's friend was murdered by a person a long time ago when that person was facing trail he won the case,but when he stepped out of court ,the very day he was killed in road accident .some might say it's a coincidence,I'd say it's his justice,the thing is ye bohut hi deep chapter hai,it seems so simple to know god ,yet he is so difficult to understand.

No it's not by taare dikhana I mean he will judge you acc. to ur karma ' date='those who doesn't believe in him god is fine with it,I give u an eg. One of my dad's friend was murdered by a person a long time ago when that person was facing trail he won the case,but when he stepped out of court ,the very day he was killed in road accident .some might say it's a coincidence,I'd say it's his justice,the thing is ye bohut hi deep chapter hai,it seems so simple to know god ,yet he is so difficult to understand.[/quote'] not to derail the thread but then why did God allow someone to be murdered in the first place, was it because he was being punished as well (karma etc)