Devon ke Dev mahadev - Love it

Vilander

No it's not by taare dikhana I mean he will judge you acc. to ur karma ' date='those who doesn't believe in him god is fine with it,I give u an eg. One of my dad's friend was murdered by a person a long time ago when that person was facing trail he won the case,but when he stepped out of court ,the very day he was killed in road accident .some might say it's a coincidence,I'd say it's his justice,the thing is ye bohut hi deep chapter hai,it seems so simple to know god ,yet he is so difficult to understand.[/quote'] I am not an atheist , but one thing I know for sure that karma theory is not so simple.The god has created the world in this way that it is always violent and aggressive that takes everything. violent aggressive religions spread throughout in the world while many peaceful religions are on verge of extinction

I am not an atheist , but one thing I know for sure that karma theory is not so simple.The god has created the world in this way that it is always violent and aggressive that takes everything. violent aggressive religions spread throughout in the world while many peaceful religions are on verge of extinction
It's definitely not as simple as the West understood karma. You know "Karma's a ***** and all that". I take Karma as something you do to uplift yourself in Society and you take good karma as well as bad karma into the next life. If you do good in this lifetime, then you take it to the next lifetime and you take it to another level. If you do bad karma, then you take that as well.

It's definitely not as simple as the West understood karma. You know "Karma's a ***** and all that". I take Karma as something you do to uplift yourself in Society and you take good karma as well as bad karma into the next life. If you do good in this lifetime' date=' then you take it to the next lifetime and you take it to another level. If you do bad karma, then you take that as well.[/quote'] What my question is why nature is designed in this way to support bad aggressive and violent.even in nature the most violent aggressive alpha male takes all females .Mother nature is quite cruel and always favour the powerful. weak has no place on this earth. Suppose there are 2 groups of people A and B live side by side .A are quite peaceful and B is not so peaceful.In longer run like 100-200 years you will found group B will hold advantage over group A and one day Group A gets vanished. so good karma of people of group A may result in the death of their society

What my question is why nature is designed in this way to support bad aggressive and violent.even in nature the most violent aggressive alpha male takes all females .Mother nature is quite cruel and always favour the powerful. weak has no place on this earth. Suppose there are 2 groups of people A and B live side by side .A are quite peaceful and B is not so peaceful.In longer run like 100-200 years you will found group B will hold advantage over group A and one day Group A gets vanished. so good karma of people of group A may result in the death of their society
Survival of the fittest At the end of the day, humans are given two hands to do the work, eyes to see, nose to smell, mouth to speak, etc. You can use it to your advantage or to your disadvantage. When making decision, you always have that positive or negative feeling at the back of your unconscious state of mind. You know what you are doing and the consequences. Society is funny right. Humans crawl out crying and begging. It takes us what almost a little more than a year to walk and then we look at nature and we see when a calf is born it stands on its 4 feet ::winky: Regarding peaceful, I would like to know what you define as being peaceful.

Society is funny right. Humans crawl out crying and begging. It takes us what almost a little more than a year to walk and then we look at nature and we see when a calf is born it stands on its 4 feet ::winky: .
All primate species are dependent on parents to survive during the first 1-2 years. Less than 1/3rd of the adult brain size is developed in a baby and the remainder happens during the first 2 years. Hypothetically speaking, If humans didnt care for their young, then only the newborns which were adept at taking care of themselves would survive and reproduce after reaching adulthood. so females probably would have gestation periods of a couple of years and pelvises wide enough to deliver a baby with a fully developed brain. Cows and Horse calves dont face this problem.

I never understood why people believe in this Karma BS, especially the part which claims a divine warrant for saying that people who do unethical deeds would get punished. Of course, it is only logical that if you keep pissing people off by treating them badly, you would end up making enough enough enemies so one of them eventually becomes powerful enough to take revenge. But there is no divine force in this world which makes sure everyone who does bad deeds get punished. I mean look around you, plenty of criminals, corrupt politicians, businessmen continue to exploit the weak every day and lead comfortable lives before dying peaceful deaths , while the "good" folk lead meek lives continuing to get exploited hoping for retribution and eternal bliss in the afterlife.

Too many flaws. Almost daily-soap like feel esp in dialogue writing and cinematography. many characters appear very ordinary. An elegance that many characters needed is totally missing in their mannerism. Having said that the whole of Shiv puran and Vishnu puran is amazing. I had an opportunity to what such movie on Christ few months ago and the same problem I noticed there as well. But the content is too good. I will continue to watch the whole series now. Thanks.

not to derail the thread but then why did God allow someone to be murdered in the first place' date=' was it because he was being punished as well (karma etc)[/quote'] May be, their can be 3 possibilities A)he was punished for his present sins. B)he was destined to die like this. C)he was punished for his past sins.

Survival of the fittest At the end of the day, humans are given two hands to do the work, eyes to see, nose to smell, mouth to speak, etc. You can use it to your advantage or to your disadvantage. When making decision, you always have that positive or negative feeling at the back of your unconscious state of mind. You know what you are doing and the consequences. Society is funny right. Humans crawl out crying and begging. It takes us what almost a little more than a year to walk and then we look at nature and we see when a calf is born it stands on its 4 feet ::winky: Regarding peaceful, I would like to know what you define as being peaceful.
Exactly,the the theory presented by Charles Darwin sums it up perfectly.

Too many flaws. Almost daily-soap like feel esp in dialogue writing and cinematography. many characters appear very ordinary. An elegance that many characters needed is totally missing in their mannerism. Having said that the whole of Shiv puran and Vishnu puran is amazing. I had an opportunity to what such movie on Christ few months ago and the same problem I noticed there as well. But the content is too good. I will continue to watch the whole series now. Thanks.
Most of the icfers don't know one thing that out of 18 Puranas shiv puran and srimad bhagwat are the only two mahapurans rest 16 are puranas.

I never understood why people believe in this Karma BS, especially the part which claims a divine warrant for saying that people who do unethical deeds would get punished. Of course, it is only logical that if you keep pissing people off by treating them badly, you would end up making enough enough enemies so one of them eventually becomes powerful enough to take revenge. But there is no divine force in this world which makes sure everyone who does bad deeds get punished. I mean look around you, plenty of criminals, corrupt politicians, businessmen continue to exploit the weak every day and lead comfortable lives before dying peaceful deaths , while the "good" folk lead meek lives continuing to get exploited hoping for retribution and eternal bliss in the afterlife.
You talk about criminal take laden and saddam for example,how did they die,hitler,jia ul haq, how did they die,you say karma is BS ,that's not true my friend ,both karma and kismet are co related ,your destiny is set acc. To ur karma,on the road of evil u may see glitter early on but in the end u will find darkness ,it's opposite for good,but that doesn't mean ko tum bhatia ke sahare baithe raho, Sunderland mein ek chaupayi aati hai,Jo lakshman ji ram ji se kehte hai"naath dev kar kavan bharosa,soshiye sindhu karayi man rosha ,kadar man ko aik aadhara,dev dev aalasi pukaara"dev means destiny here ,he say o lord ram how can u trust destiny without karma,,aap samudra ko sukha dijiye kyonki ye dusht aapki vinti nahi sunta hai,aur dev man ko samjhane ka bahana hai,dev arthat bhagya ki baate to aalasi log karte hai,aap purusharth arthat karm kijiye.

I never understood why people believe in this Karma BS' date= especially the part which claims a divine warrant for saying that people who do unethical deeds would get punished. Of course, it is only logical that if you keep pissing people off by treating them badly, you would end up making enough enough enemies so one of them eventually becomes powerful enough to take revenge. But there is no divine force in this world which makes sure everyone who does bad deeds get punished. I mean look around you, plenty of criminals, corrupt politicians, businessmen continue to exploit the weak every day and lead comfortable lives before dying peaceful deaths , while the "good" folk lead meek lives continuing to get exploited hoping for retribution and eternal bliss in the afterlife.
I think both they and you are misunderstanding the concept.

Explain it then
The concept of karma is deeds = result,you get result acc.to your deeds,may be now may be later and your deeds sets your destiny,may be now may be later,you give exam you worked hard ,gets got good marks ,you work hard some body else gets more marks he has worked harder,some body cheats and get more marks than u ,his base is weak ,he may be successful now ,but in life he won't be successful,take 3 idiots for example,chatur and ranchod das ,chatur a rattu tota in the end was beaten by more hard working ranchod das.

To my understanding, concept of Karma and reading the Vedanta and Bhagvad, Karma is merely your "software". Essential most people's experience of life is at three level mind, body and energy. First two for most people. Body is merely an accumulation. It is acquired. It has its own mechanics and cycles and is moving towards the grave as I type this. Mind is also an accumulation. It is product your conditioning, Dna, memories, parents, teachers, friends experiences etc. Karma is being generated at the level of thought by the tendencies defined by conditioning by this life and previous ( if you believe that, albeit one doesn't have to ). What Bhagvad or Buddha or Patanjali or Mahavir essentially talk about is to see things as they are. But how do you see things as they when your yourself are derivative of derivative of your surroundings and conditioning ? How do you experience life around you beyond the prison of your programming ? The methods prescribed are extremely scientific to loosen or break the conditioning and enhance your intensity of experience of life. Now this whole business Karma as some divine law is more literary and imagination than scientific. But quite simply, as human being, moment you generate a strong thought or emotion be it anger, love, envy or compassion, the person that is most immediately affected is you. And it is further accumulation to your nature which will define certain pattern of your experience. So, to the extent of being in complete control of your human experience and your "Karma", I think these books and ideas have been put forth in a non abstract way. There is Sanskrit word called "Sankara" for which I cant come with appropriate english word. Probably software is rough translation.

The concept of karma is deeds = result' date='you get result acc.to your deeds,may be now may be later and your deeds sets your destiny,may be now may be later,you give exam you worked hard ,gets got good marks ,you work hard some body else gets more marks he has worked harder,some body cheats and get more marks than u ,his base is weak ,he may be successful now ,but in life he won't be successful,take 3 idiots for example,chatur and ranchod das ,chatur a rattu tota in the end was beaten by more hard working ranchod das.[/quote'] Like I posted before I agree with the logical part of such a philosophy. It makes sense that some one who keeps putting effort and hard work into learning a particular skill would eventually reap the rewards of his effort. Or someone evil who is pissing off a lot of people will eventually have an enemy come for his throat. This makes perfect sense. What I dont agree that there is a divine force at work trying to reward you for good deeds or trying to punish you for your bad ones. Nor do I agree with the part where punishment/reward comes to you in some hypothetical afterlife.