Rubber Chappal has said it!

zubinpepsi

Ian Chappell: Pakistan's attack is better balanced September 23, 2007 * This is Ian Chappell for Cricinfo Talk, looking forward to a great final between India and Pakistan at the Wanderers. Well you would look forward to any India-Pakistan match, but I am really looking forward to this one for a number of reasons. Firstly, both teams are very much in form; they're playing consistently good Twenty20 cricket. Secondly, they've both got good leaders and I have been impressed with the work of both MS Dhoni and Shoaib Malik - I think they are doing a terrific job as captains and I think they are making a big difference to their teams. So there are a lot of things that are exciting about this final. Who will win or lose? Well, I don't think there is much to choose between them. Both are playing brave cricket at the moment, which is always good to watch; and as far as India are concerned; they have got a player in Yuvraj Singh who is such outstanding form and is hitting the ball so well that he could turn a match on his own. The one difference that I would see between these two teams is that Pakistan probably have the better balanced attack. They've got better spin options and at the moment their spin bowlers are more aggressive, particularly Shahid Afridi, who is bowling to get wickets rather than tie the opposition down. So I think in a situation where a team is bowling to defend a target, particularly not a huge target, I think Pakistan are better placed to win that sort of contest than India. I think India would prefer to bat first and set a target and I think what we are seeing in these knockout matches is that teams are taking a more conservative approach at the top of the order in the first few overs with the idea of not losing too many wickets so you're put in that position where you are looking to just push the ball around and survive and hope that you can post something reasonable. So I think they are looking to be conservative so that that they can have wickets in hand and let lose in the last few overs and I think that's a pretty sensible thing to do. If India bat first and are able to put a total on the board - it needs to be a bit higher since they are playing in Johannesburg and it's easier to hit sixes there - but maybe something around 200 could stretch Pakistan. Their top order is a little dicey but I have been impressed with Misbah-ul-Hag and Malik in the middle order and then you have Afridi who is very explosive with the bat. There are so many things that could be exciting in this game and it's very hard to pick between the two teams. But if you put a gun to my head and asked me to pick one team I would just have to go with Pakistan on the basis that if they have got to defend a middle-of-the-road target, then they've got a better chance than India. But I hope the standard of the final is close to what we saw in the semi-final between India and Australia. This has been a very good tournament and I hope we have a final that has been memorable. We've had two very good semi-finals; one exceptional; and I hope we have a very good and exciting final. ------ now im very confident that we will win tomorrow... :two_thumbs_up:

Thank you chappal.. you are so used to eating **** and talking crap.. I hope the Indian players have read this article cuz that will get riled up.. and we all know what happens when Indians are instigated.. (Freddie and pieterson paid the price against Yuvi and Zaks) hope veeru reads this article