Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

if wankhede can boo sachin. They can boo anybody. Cheat is actually quite less offensive to what was being said of Sreesanth during the WC final. Its a partisan crowd.
During a final?? Whoaaa damnn. I guess Sreesanth would've probably enjoyed the attention...good or bad, the lad craves attention.

hmm so when rat becomes our captain' date=' what will people do? :hmmm:[/quote'] he has still got time, I remember Michael Clarke was a total prat when he was not captain. Forget issues on the field, but off the field as well with a high profile girlfriend and all. Now he is captain he is quite a different person. the way i see it msd has another 2-3 years in charge. I am sure virat can develop a bit more during those times.

yeah but after they booed sachin the shiv sena got to a lot of them and had a "talk". They are not so robust now a days
The Sachin booing is a one-off event. Plus, the Shiv Sena also does not share a great relationship with Sachin for the last few years.

he has still got time, I remember Michael Clarke was a total prat when he was not captain. Forget issues on the field, but off the field as well with a high profile girlfriend and all. Now he is captain he is quite a different person. the way i see it msd has another 2-3 years in charge. I am sure virat can develop a bit more during those times.
Still a prat: a) Katich revenge b) Homework gate

During a final?? Whoaaa damnn. I guess Sreesanth would've probably enjoyed the attention...good or bad, the lad craves attention.
i doubt he understood most of those marathi swears. Its the same with most international players. I doubt the aussies actually understand what the crowd are saying. MSD has also been targettet in the IPL. People call him MS Phony. But Dhoni won over the Mumbai crowd by shrugging it of. I can guarantee you Virat will be given an even worse welcome next ipl match in mumbai.

he has still got time, I remember Michael Clarke was a total prat when he was not captain. Forget issues on the field, but off the field as well with a high profile girlfriend and all. Now he is captain he is quite a different person. the way i see it msd has another 2-3 yearsin charge. I am sure virat can develop a bit more during those times.
yes dhoni will most likely retire after 2015 world cup. kohli hopefully by then settles down, but i still believe it should be che who should captain us in the future or ashwin.

For Sachin the boo was related to his batting form and the way he got out. I think they adore him but had enough of his batting form.
This happened in 2006 in a test match when he was struggling for form.Great way to support a legend ah? It wasnt an one off either.Apparently it wasnt an one off either .It seems Gavaskar was subjected to the same treatment as well.

This happened in 2006 in a test match when he was struggling for form.Great way to support a legend ah? It wasnt an one off either.Apparently it wasnt an one off either .It seems Gavaskar was subjected to the same treatment as well.
that never happened.