Karnataka Legislative Assembly election, 2013

1983-2011

yeddy was with bjp till about a year ago or 6 months back. To claim that bjp lost because they threw out yeddy is totally insincere. If that were true how sincere is the attack on congress in the center?caste and religion disappear then?
Caste and religion never disappears from Indian poltics. any way let us wait and see once counting completed to see Yeddy impact.

Looks like coalition will come into play.
i can take a Con party govt. over coalition any day, thats the main source of corruption. i think they will get clear majority, just need few seats.

Caste and religion never disappears from Indian poltics. any way let us wait and see once counting completed to see Yeddy impact.
they might never disappear. who is saying they disappear? that's why jds is winning. But overwhelming and shocking corruption and greed for power will get your butts kicked. that's why bjp is getting whipped. If bjp were sincere about its attack on congress at the center they would believe this too.

they might never disappear. who is saying they disappear? that's why jds is winning. But overwhelming and shocking corruption and greed for power will get your butts kicked. that's why bjp is getting whipped. If bjp were sincere about its attack on congress at the center they would believe this too.
Con party is still power in center [total 60 years i guess] , you are telling no corrouption from them.

congress are going to loose in 2014 for exactly the same reason. My problem is with this paki type of excuses the bjp is coming up with instead accepting the thrashing the people have handed out.
people will give some reasons whenever they lose.In this case it is bit reasonable, With Yeddy BJP may not have won , still should have got more seats. Another thing - if corrupt guys like Yeddy,Sriramulu,Karunakar reddy are winning, clearly shows that people don't care much about corruption.

Con party is still power in center [total 60 years i guess] ' date= you are telling no corrouption from them.
That's why Congress has changed from the single biggest party in in every state the country in 1947 to just rulling 6 or 7 states at present. The continue to rule in Center becoz the opposition party and its agenda are even more inept

That's why Congress has changed from the single biggest party in in every state the country in 1947 to just rulling 6 or 7 states at present. The continue to rule in Center becoz the opposition party and its agenda are even more inept
or may be they have certain "Vote bank" with them :)

Why? they are claiming landslide victory earlier
My belief before the election was they will depend hugely on JDS coallition to form the govt. Now it seems like they won't even need Gouda As for landslide claims which party doesn't before the election . Hardly worth listening

My belief before the election was they will depend hugely on JDS coallition to form the govt. Now it seems like they won't even need Gouda As for landslide claims which party doesn't before the election . Hardly worth listening
Thats your belief, but every one expected in Karnataka Congress to get clear majority. Yeddy was a major leader in Karnataka with backing of biggest community,so losing him means BJP lost even before Election started. There are only few big leaders in Karnataka Yeddy one side & Gowda family one side Siddu is 3rd , with his community as 3rd leading community.

The trend of a single party/pre poll alliance getting clear majority in state election continues. TN, WB, Bihar, UP, Assam, Punjab, Goa, HP, UK, Gujarat and now Karnataka. In a sense good for our democracy as it reduces the bargaining by so called 'kingmakers'. Total decimation for the BJP. If they are wise, they will learn lessons that elections are fought in the hinterlands and not in TV studios, otherwise another defeat coming up next year in 2014.

now there will be severe infighting among the potential CM candidates for the top job and then the legislative party will ask MadamJi to choose the CM :adore:
Union Labour and Employment Minister M Mallikarjun Kharge says, "Our high command will decide who will be the Chief Minister. We will go according to the directions of the party high command and follow their directions."