Will sachin drop himself?

superstar

There is a much greater probability of you being dropped from this forum after a post like that. Don't you know how things work around here?
What the hell are you talking about? This forum has the highest number of Sachin haters and most hate posts and it's an Indian forum

Not happening. He lives in his own bubble surrounded by yes-men. The longer he hangs on the more ridiculous he looks.
Thousands of fans still come to see him play and millions tune him and support Mumbai to see him . His franchise has a lot to lose if he doesn't play. Clearly it's you who lives in his own little bubble. Can't see you blaming players like Rahul of course, it's only Sachin always

Thousands of fans still come to see him play and millions tune him and support Mumbai to see him . His franchise has a lot to lose if he doesn't play. Clearly it's you who lives in his own little bubble. Can't see you blaming players like Rahul of course' date= it's only Sachin always
++ ICF is the only place where people would like him to retire, everywhere else I've seen that people like him as much (if not more) as they did 2 years ago and want him to continue playing for India.

++ ICF is the only place where people would like him to retire, everywhere else I've seen that people like him as much (if not more) as they did 2 years ago and want him to continue playing for India.
You mean to say we can't like him and want him to retire? FYI - I like him and want him to be dropped (not retire). Retirement or not is his personal decision - I will play him on form. I supported his inclusion in the Australia, England teams both home/away. However, from South Africa tour onwards it has to be form and not legacy which will decide his inclusion in the Test team.

He can play in IPL as long as he wants. His presence brings in thousands of people into the stadium and millions of tv viewers. He is still too good for this level and he will score runs as he did in the last game. But I'm not convinced he is good enough for tests. He struggled against Anderson on flat, slow wickets in India. There's no way he will survive against Steyn, Philander, Morkel on bouncy, seaming pitches. He did well in 2010 but he is not half the batsmen he used to be as we saw in recent test series. He struggles against half decent spinners now. Just have to accept the fact and move on before he hurts the team even more. I would hate to see him in that position.