Sign in to follow this  
Magneto

42nd match: Pune Warriors v Chennai Susu Kings at Pune, Apr 30, 2013

It is not going to be cricket tonight, so let's not talk about cricket. Ladies, gentlemen and CSK fans/trolls, We welcome you today on this deeply sombre occasion where a bunch of wounded warriors will plunder a bunch of hapless chickens ruthlessly. The anticipation of the ruthlessness of this very act has already sent shivers across the society and various animal activist groups have already started protesting against this all over the world. peta_chicken_20110713130915_320_240.JPGhqdefault.jpgchicken.jpg Keeping in mind their suggestions, the warriors have finally decided to be gentle on the chickens, and pick out their feathers one by one. :diablo: Now, the stadium - The greatest stadium in the world 2012-04-Subrata-Roy-Sahara-Stadium.jpgThe teams: a) The Warriors are simply warriors, they need not be known by names b) Chickens - Who cares about the names of some broiler chickens, but this is what the poultry owner looks like nsrinivasancari-280409.jpg We need not elaborate any further. For the sake of humanity and to appease the animal rights groups, we humbly request you all to appreciate this musical masterpiece to pay homage to the demise of the master race of chickens. This is also the song they are gonna sing after the match is over. 3fYvfEMUJl8 Thanks for listening! Let the carnage begin now! :bow: P.S. If you want fotus of cricketers and stats and important players and such shyte, please visit a cricket website. :finger:

Chalo, you guys can at least have the pleasure of opening bombastic match threads. Now, if you please excuse us, we shall have the pleasure of WINNING. :bow:

Susu kings... appropriate for motormouth CSKites...
Awesome OP.Chennai susu kings......hahahahahahahaha.....may they never win again. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
Susu lings :rofl:
Punies already started soiling their pants :hysterical: And coming up with wat they see down there :giggle:

Punies already started soiling their pants :hysterical: And coming up with wat they see down there :giggle:
You are getting into major F-I-M. That's what your naqli mascot has a great reputation for. :giggle:

Awww. That's exactly the way Dhobi's and Sissydhobi's kids would look like. :giggle:
You are getting into major F-I-M. That's what your commoscot has a great reputation for. :giggle:
:two_thumbs_up: you just responded to urself :giggle:

We can reverse our batting order and still score the same amount of runs. Pune can double their batting order and still not match CSK's tally. :phehehe:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.