Sign in to follow this  
Magneto

42nd match: Pune Warriors v Chennai Susu Kings at Pune, Apr 30, 2013

We can reverse our batting order and still score the same amount of runs. Pune can double their batting order and still not match CSK's tally. :phehehe:
Toh karlo na!....Call Dhobi and Sirni Mama and get it done.....don't be a baaton ka sher...

Like last match? :--D
Nature loves to introduce chaos into the natural order. Exceptions do not become the norm. Puppies will be mullered into submission today.

Toh karlo na!....Call Dhobi and Sirni Mama and get it done.....don't be a baaton ka sher...
Once we qualify for the knockouts, you will see us trying all sorts of comedy combinations. For example, Sir will be the only one batting. Everyone else will forfeit their wickets and we will still score 170.

Nature loves to introduce chaos into the natural order. Exceptions do not become the norm. Puppies will be mullered into submission today.
Nature likes 'law of averages' too. You guys have peaked too early.

Once we qualify for the knockouts, you will see us trying all sorts of comedy combinations. For example, Sir will be the only one batting. Everyone else will forfeit their wickets and we will still score 170.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....:hysterical: But why only 170? :dontknow:.....This is Sirji we are talking about....

Chris Morris confuses me. I am still trying to figure exactly what class of fast bowler he is.. Right arm medium Fast, Right arm Fast medium.. Some days, he operates mostly in the 125-130 mark. Other times, i have seen him crank it up to 145. :hmmmm2:

:haha::haha:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.