The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

Okay, Gannu and Ram, here's a bet for either of you. Since you guys claim to be the best and the master race and what not, this is the bet: If CSK wins IPL 2013, I will quit ICF forever. If they don't, then whoever among you takes the bet quits forever. Man enough to take this bet? :popcorn:

:finger: I will take the bet . u don't have to leave ICF if I win... Instead, become a CSK fan. :icflove: if I lose, I ll quit ICF
Hehe, no one even knows who you are. You will soon get another id and come back. The idea is to get the big boys play the challenge.

:finger: I will take the bet . u don't have to leave ICF if I win... Instead, become a CSK fan. :icflove: if I lose, I ll quit ICF as I m a relative newbie
CSK dont need any publicity.... especially for people like these who never forget to mention CSK anytime and also CSK is already haunting their dreams forever :hysterical: :hysterical:

Hehe, no one even knows who you are. You will soon get another id and come back. The idea is to get the big boys play the challenge.
that's lame. :nono: if u want me to be known here, I ll bring in some of my frnds from /b.. meat puppets are easily availabe in market