The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

Sorry boy, allow me to be rude here. No one knows you and no one gives a feck if you leave. :finger: Try and get your big bosses here if you can.
I dont ve any big bosses around here .. and u think this forum will not continue witout u?? I thought u were sensible :sad:

I dont ve any big bosses around here .. and u think this forum will not continue witout u?? I thought u were sensible :sad:
what type of conclusion is that? :hysterical: do u like this forum ? wont it be bad if u had to quit ?:winky: thats how bets work u have something at stake and we are putting all the enjoyment we get on stake :icflove: we are not afraid cos we know what we say is truth while ur master pussies jsut troll!

The forum will rock either without me or whoever. Just I wanna see that CSK 'master racists' have some guts.
You have left the forum before. Sorry, but your name in the bet carries absolutely no value at all. :headshake: I made a bet for sabby and Yodaesque - with better odds than this one :agree:

You have left the forum before. Sorry, but your name in the bet carries absolutely no value at all. :headshake: I made a bet for sabby and Yodaesque - with better odds than this one :agree:
this was created first.. take this bet its not jsut baout saurav if csk wins ipl i will leave and if they dont gannu or ram leave :nice:

Hahahaha. That was not after any challenge. That was a voluntary decision, where I said at the end that I will again meet you again sometime. The Kohli quitting was a real bet, but Kohli didn't score the requisite challenge. This is another real bet. Come play? :popcorn:

this was created first.. take this bet its not jsut baout saurav if csk wins ipl i will leave and if they dont gannu or ram leave :nice:
Ok you and Yodaesque take the other bet, I will take this one. If CSK lose and Pune dont finish in the top 5, we'll all leave. Saurav being in the bet is useless , he has obviously planned on leaving the forum before and probably going to do it again anyway

Ok you and Yodaesque take the other bet, I will take this one. If CSK lose and Pune dont finish in the top 5, we'll all leave. Saurav being in the bet is useless , he has obviously planned on leaving the forum before and probably going to do it again anyway
dont mix both bets u guys call ur self superior then others why so scared?

what type of conclusion is that? :hysterical: do u like this forum ? wont it be bad if u had to quit ?:winky: thats how bets work u have something at stake and we are putting all the enjoyment we get on stake :icflove: we are not afraid cos we know what we say is truth while ur master pussies jsut troll!
:finger: by ur insane logic anyone can come in.. u r unfairly targeting a couple of guys read my post @ #5