The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

Ok you and Yodaesque take the other bet, I will take this one. If CSK lose and Pune dont finish in the top 5, we'll all leave. Saurav being in the bet is useless , he has obviously planned on leaving the forum before and probably going to do it again anyway
What excuses! :rofl:

You guys dont claim to be superior' date=' but surely you are confident of finishing in the top 5. These are better odds than CSK winning.[/quote'] ofc we are not we only claimed we are better the nu guys :rofl: not rest of ipl teams :winky:

You guys dont claim to be superior' date=' but surely you are confident of finishing in the top 5. These are better odds than CSK winning.[/quote'] We never 'claimed' we will finish in the Top 5. You guys claimed you are the best. Get the difference?

It's all WWE happening here only. Therefore' date=' I am challenging Gannu/Ram to an 'I Quit' match but he is running away making frivolous excuses. :giggle:[/quote'] The "master race" will die after IPL and a new gimmick will come up in CL or next IPL.

Bahhh.. this is getting annoying. Can someone please call security and the ask them to evict the Puppies’ squatters? They are creating a big nuisance out here.
and here comes the oldest phattu of them all with his old jokes :phehehe:

Bahhh.. this is getting annoying. Can someone please call security and the ask them to evict the Puppies’ squatters? They are creating a big nuisance out here.
Quit the whining and take the bet..You have the opportunity to evict us all if you win this. And being the Master race, you should win this right? C'mon Ram - Its like taking a bone from a puppy.