Pune wont finish in the top 5 | ICF Quitting challenge

ganeshran

Challenge for Sabby and Yodaesque, not for Saurav because he has already left ICF once and is probably planning to do it again anyway. You guys were confident of making it to the playoffs, this gives you relaxation of one more spot. Great odds given that 6 matches are still left and since Pune gifted the game to CSK tonight. The bottom 6th team has just won 2 more matches than you guys so you have a great chance. Come on guys. What do you say?

we were not most trolling is about u guys being master race an how better u are how u will win with handicap of being 3 down :rofl: take up our bet first..im taking it i will seriously leave if csk wins :)
These are far better odds than the CSK bet. You have a leeway of 6 matches out of which you have to win only 4 probably. CSK lose one match in the playoffs and they run the risk of losing - 1 fluke loss is all it takes

These are far better odds than the CSK bet. You have a leeway of 6 matches out of which you have to win only 4 probably. CSK lose one match in the playoffs and they run the risk of losing - 1 fluke loss is all it takes
u get 2 chances... dont table toppers get 2 chances? or was it last year rule ? (sorry u know me im not much of a follower of these matches ) :cantstop:

This is difficult since we are already at the bottom and 2/3 of the tourney is over.Besides we aren't the Master race remember? Maybe CSK -ites should take the bet that Saurav placed since they are already on top and proclaim themselves as the Master Race?
I'll take that bet with you and Sabby . you take this bet. Not betting with saurav, no value :headshake:

I'll take that bet with you and Sabby . you take this bet. Not betting with saurav, no value :headshake:
come one we are already done and out.. csk has every chance of winning any one who knows cricket knows about form.. take the final bet its 50-50 as csk are garunteed to get through with 2 chances in semi

come one we are already done and out.. csk has every chance of winning any one who knows cricket knows about form.. take the final bet its 50-50 as csk are garunteed to get through with 2 chances in semi
You have far more leeway in finishing in Top5 than we have of winning. And I am not saying I wont take up that bet but you also take up this one

Puny mascot and fans dont even have enough confidence of finishing in Top 5 and they are asking the master race to quit based on finishing on top :giggle:
ok now will u stop calling ur self superior ofu dont think of urself as best?:--D