You heard it here! Jogi will win us the match tomorrow!

Gaurav

:mail: I have a feeling that he will win us the match tomorrow :two_thumbs_up: I even have a song called "Jogi" ready for him :two_thumbs_up: Come on Jogi!!!! Come on INDIA!!!!!! _rXd3CAN83w EDIT- If this does not make Jogi perform then I don't know what will :two_thumbs_up: aAdx5yvnl6k

S Sreesanth, more renowned for his fast bowling, has penned a song Jago India to motivate the Indian team at the ongoing Twenty20 World Cup. "The song, featuring in the album Desh, revolves around the aspirations and hopes of the nation in the coming Twenty20 World Cup," the pacer said in Kochi after releasing the song last week. Desh includes two World Cup-related and eight patriotic songs, and was originally scheduled to be released during the 2007 World Cup, but the release was postponed after India was knocked out early. Sreesanth, who is part of India's Twenty20 squad, has not only written its lyrics but also features in the music video. He has written many poems in English, but this is his first attempt at a Hindi album. Despite heavy practice and workout schedules, the bowler borrowed time from sleep to complete the lyrics of Jago India. Sreesanth's brother-in-law Madhu Balakrishnan, a renowned playback singer, also features in the video. The album is produced by Sanjna Musics and Movies. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHP_gcgtR18[/ame]