14 ball 48 - Virat Kohli

Jersey #10

This chump is insanely good! :omg: 99(58) first 51 in 44 balls then the remaining 48 runs in just 14 balls. This consisted of 4 fours and 4 sixes towards the 48 in the back end of his inning. Kohli and Raina in full flow is what we need in the world cup in Australia. But for that Raina needs to figure out the short ball problem b/c the aussies had figured him out ages ago.

This chump is insanely good! :omg: 99(58) first 51 in 44 balls then the remaining 48 runs in just 14 balls. This consisted of 4 fours and 4 sixes towards the 48 in the back end of his inning. Kohli and Raina in full flow is what we need in the world cup in Australia. But for that Raina needs to figure out the short ball problem b/c the aussies had figured him out ages ago.
A patta of pitch at delhi,let's see how raina handle some sweet chin music from non Asian bowlers in England ,we see what a genuine pacer like Johnson can do to him with bounce,with steyn,morkel and philander let's see.

To be honest I'll be more worried about Indian bowling,I am sure Ab and company will be licking their lips ,with the prospect of facing,tinda,vinie the pooh,bhuvi is some one you can bank upon and to some extent yadav,but the mauling him and sharma got ,I don't see a reason him not getting clobbered,he should stick to test only,odi's and t20 is just not his cup of tea.

To be honest I'll be more worried about Indian bowling' date='I am sure Ab and company will be licking their lips ,with the prospect of facing,tinda,vinie the pooh,bhuvi is some one you can bank upon and to some extent yadav,but the mauling him and sharma got ,I don't see a reason him not getting clobbered,he should stick to test only,odi's and t20 is just not his cup of tea.[/quote'] Danda is not in the squad.

Well' date=' AVKC makes some more progress in Kohli's career :hatsoff: I am sure we deserve half of Kohli's ad revenues but that ungrateful prat won't even say thanks[/quote'] He says his thanks in every match ... Just watch his reactions when his bowlers get thrashed or when he gets out.