Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

I have a question. What if a player effects a run out? How many points does that account to?
Nothing. Run Out will not fetch any points as sometimes the one that threw the ball may not have directly dislodged the bails and it would be the keeper/bowler who dislodge the bails, in that case, it would be a partnership and I can't allocate points for that.

I wanna buy 10 lots for Thisara Perera @ 22.Should I give you money or is it free?:hmmm:
It is free for you (now that I only have placed requests for 3 participants). You may buy it for free. Do you confirm the order? 10 Lots(Free) of Thisara Perera @22

What happens if my player scores negative points?? Do I have to pay more than the 10 Millionz I paid for the shares now that no free shares are available?? If no, then put me 10 Lots for Dwayne Smith and 10 Lots for Thisara Perera ... COnfirm and i will transfer you 20 millionz.