Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

What happens if my player scores negative points?? Do I have to pay more than the 10 Millionz I paid for the shares now that no free shares are available?? If no, then put me 10 Lots for Dwayne Smith and 10 Lots for Thisara Perera ... COnfirm and i will transfer you 20 millionz.
In case a player scores negative points, you will have to pay me more (the difference). What do you wanna do now? Will you BUY it?
Rohit Sharma 10 lots. Buying.
Alright. Confirmed and booked
Gimme free on Darren Sammy. 10 lots each on Dhawan and Faillard. What if the player is dropped/injured :hmmm:
FREE SHARES NO MORE AVAILABLE. I am sorry for that :(( Will buy you Dhawan and Pollard - 10 lots each. Do you wanna buy Sammy as well? In case a player is injured or dropped (doesn't feature in Playing XI) the shares are VOID and I return you the money.

Please transfer me the money to be able to play on the shares bought. 14MTW - Transfer me 340 Millions (10 Million shares @ 34 each). Zelig - Transfer me 260+240 millions (500 Millions in all for Pollard and Dhawan)
I will pay you only if I lose :nono:

Paid You ... I buy . Confirm My lots.
LOL. Carnish, you need to pay me the price per share. So here, you need to pay me :- 21*10 Milz for Dwayne Smith (210 Milz) and 22*10 Milz for Thisara Perera (Total of 430 Milz). The money to be transferred is No. of shares*Quoted price. And when you win, you get Settled Price*No. opf shares Transfer the Balance 410 Milz and I will accept your buy :nice:

Please transfer me the money to be able to play on the shares bought. 14MTW - Transfer me 340 Millions (10 Million shares @ 34 each). Zelig - Transfer me 260+240 millions (500 Millions in all for Pollard and Dhawan)
How about I pay after the match?

LOL. Carnish, you need to pay me the price per share. So here, you need to pay me :- 21*10 Milz for Dwayne Smith (210 Milz) and 22*10 Milz for Thisara Perera (Total of 430 Milz). The money to be transferred is No. of shares*Quoted price. And when you win, you get Settled Price*No. opf shares Transfer the Balance 410 Milz and I will accept your buy :nice:
Pay me back ... I quit. :protest:

Well Well Well To ease out things, I have decided not to take the money in advance. The scores will be settled at the end of the game with the difference in P/L adjusted :nice: SO NOW NO NEED TO PAY ME THE MONEY TO BUY SHARES, JUST TRADE OFF BETWEEN P&L AND THE NET AMOUNT WILL BE SETTLED.