Sign in to follow this  
gaurav92

Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

A momentous day in ICF. Justice winz!!! All hail Zelig for standing up against the evil bambi :proud:
So Zelig you wanna buy Sammy now? Please confirm?
Don't derail the thread and come to the point :finger:

I don't use gmail' date=' so I dont have a gmail account.[/quote'] No worries, I will tell you the trades today :- David Miller (10 Lots Free) Rohit Sharma 10 Lots @34 BUY Shikhar Dhawan 5 Lots @24 BUY

5 lots at johnson and ojha each :P shall i transfer the money now!
Nope. I will settle the P&L at the end of the day and You will receive/pay the money as per your standings. :nice: BOUGHT JOHNSON and OJHA 5 Lots each. Check your trades in the portfolio link posted in the OP

You don't have to pay me any money now' date=' will settle it at the end of the day as a difference between profit and loss :nice:[/quote'] I know, I am counting the quoted price.

You can't fo that. You have to invest entire 10 lots in one player :--D And yes, the quoted prices are fixed, no bargain allowed :D
then K Pollard, but i came in first... free lots for me :icflove:

then K Pollard' date=' but i came in first... free lots for me :icflove:[/quote'] I am sorry, you did not post it on time. You may BUY it but I can't give you the free shares as it would not be fair to the others. Do you wanna buy the shares?

I am sorry' date=' you did not post it on time. You may BUY it but I can't give you the free shares as it would not be fair to the others. Do you wanna buy the shares?[/quote'] Buddy u can give me freeshares for K Pollard, as i tried booking within top 5, power went off here in my home for 2hours :((

not free for you. :--D he is billionaire so ask him for more money :nice:
I have already gotten free slots, so I don't need freebies. I am also a billionaire.

No Free Slots for Zakk and Aadhav, guys please understand, rules are rules, and if I give free slots to you, I will have to give it to all who played. So no free slots to y'all, I am sorry. BUY shares if you want to, if you co-operate now, I will see what I can do for y'all in future :icflove:

No Free Slots for Zakk and Aadhav, guys please understand, rules are rules, and if I give free slots to you, I will have to give it to all who played. So no free slots to y'all, I am sorry. BUY shares if you want to, if you co-operate now, I will see what I can do for y'all in future :icflove:
Ok Noted, :icflove: My Bets A Mishra@ 19 - 10 Lots S Marsh @ 26 - 10 Lots

I want to buy 10 lots of Dhawan. What is the price?
24. Wanna buy? You cna check the prices in the index table. :nice:
Ok Noted, :icflove: My Bets A Mishra@ 19 - 10 Lots S Marsh @ 26 - 10 Lots
Thank you buddy :icflove: Bought them for you.

GAME 58 D.Kartik Rasool Mitchel Marsh R.Sharma All @ max GAME 59 T.Parera Dhavan Miller Marsh Sathish Awana All @ Max
Maximum is 100 Lots (100 Million shares) of each :cantstop: Bought 100 Milz shares of all the players you've mentioned :nice: You may check your trades in the following link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoeFkrsZwj2SdDJnZFctaU85QU1CaXV6eTJ4eElid3c#gid=0

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.