Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

No Free Slots for Zakk and Aadhav, guys please understand, rules are rules, and if I give free slots to you, I will have to give it to all who played. So no free slots to y'all, I am sorry. BUY shares if you want to, if you co-operate now, I will see what I can do for y'all in future :icflove:

No Free Slots for Zakk and Aadhav, guys please understand, rules are rules, and if I give free slots to you, I will have to give it to all who played. So no free slots to y'all, I am sorry. BUY shares if you want to, if you co-operate now, I will see what I can do for y'all in future :icflove:
Ok Noted, :icflove: My Bets A Mishra@ 19 - 10 Lots S Marsh @ 26 - 10 Lots

I want to buy 10 lots of Dhawan. What is the price?
24. Wanna buy? You cna check the prices in the index table. :nice:
Ok Noted, :icflove: My Bets A Mishra@ 19 - 10 Lots S Marsh @ 26 - 10 Lots
Thank you buddy :icflove: Bought them for you.

GAME 58 D.Kartik Rasool Mitchel Marsh R.Sharma All @ max GAME 59 T.Parera Dhavan Miller Marsh Sathish Awana All @ Max
Maximum is 100 Lots (100 Million shares) of each :cantstop: Bought 100 Milz shares of all the players you've mentioned :nice: You may check your trades in the following link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoeFkrsZwj2SdDJnZFctaU85QU1CaXV6eTJ4eElid3c#gid=0