21 Dhoni sixes!

Robelinda

well for the 1st time something positive uploaded to cheer Indian Fans.
surely you arent one of those idiot fans who watches 2 or 3 troll videos on my channel and pays no attention to the 300+ fantastic indian videos ive uploaded, surely you arent one of those people..... :hmmm:

surely you arent one of those idiot fans who watches 2 or 3 troll videos on my channel and pays no attention to the 300+ fantastic indian videos ive uploaded, surely you arent one of those people..... :hmmm:
ignore him. i just saw your video of kapil's 3 amazing deliveries to border and deano. you are the god of cricket videos. :hail:

Too many troll videos on SRT ... :(( ... Still i am a big Phaan of ur Video section.

I can only upload what is legally safe for me to upload. All you people living in the SC fail to understand the copyright laws for guys like me living outside the SC. My channel wouldve been terminated had I uploaded even 1 second of that Anderson six.

I can only upload what is legally safe for me to upload. All you people living in the SC fail to understand the copyright laws for guys like me living outside the SC. My channel wouldve been terminated had I uploaded even 1 second of that Anderson six.
What about the other lots who upload videos containing copyright infringements ?

What about the other lots who upload videos containing copyright infringements ?
Like who? Channels in Australia? They dont last long. Since I started my channel in November 2010, EVERY SINGLE cricket channel i used to watch has been terminated, all of them. Ones that are based outside SC and upload SC content may not get terminated instantly, but they all get terminated within 6 months, evry time. Thats why not many channels like mine last the distance, only a few mistakes and its all gone. If I upload even one more second of infringing footage my channel is gone, im on my last chance. Cannt afford to upload anything even remotely risky. Last thing i uploaded that got me a copyright strike was 2 4's from Gayle's 333 in SL, of all the innings it was THAT one that got me in trouble, not an Indian innings! Turns out its WIllowTV who are bossing channel owners. Though, this Indian company called Spice Digital has been trying to screw me over with getting their ads placed on my videos, they have been claiming over 500 of my videos, with the most ridiculous explanations as to why they own the copyright, its dead funny. Ive had no trouble getting EVERY one of their bogus claims overturned, what scammers.

I do! Keep up the good work. Slick, DMCA is complicated mate - very complicated.