A hint of movement and bounce

CSK Fan

And our great IPL champions cannot even put bat to ball. It was emerassing to watch Raina' date=' Dhoni, Rahane,etc today. Yes, champions trophy awaits such great match winners and players[/quote'] maybe we should send dravid ? :dontknow:

Only idiots will use IPL performance to predict how they will do in ODIs. The match situation will be different' date=' they can pace themselves differently, so stop jumping up and down.[/quote'] Of course, they can pace themselves. How dumb of me not to realise that. That changes everything! Raina, Dhoni etc, will be god on bouncy pitches because they can pace themselves. Damn it, I also must have imagined the 8-0 and the ODI thrashings. Those were great examples of our team pacing themselves

Of course' date=' they can pace themselves. How dumb of me not to realise that. That changes everything! Raina, Dhoni etc, will be god on bouncy pitches because they can pace themselves. Damn it, I also must have imagined the 8-0 and the ODI thrashings. Those were great examples of our team pacing themselves[/quote'] Yea, yea all of that is relevant here. Why don't you take your whining elsewhere. Isn't this supposed to be a Tamasha league anyways? :sherlock:

Worst part is Rahane isn't working on that issue.
how do u know he is not working on it ? look im criticizing him too but not his work ethic ..he is one of more hard working cricketer..:(( thats why i feel bad.. also this issue can be worked upon imo concentrating on longer formats and learning to leave balls on length should be his major priority this way he will have intent when he plays right now he does not looks like going anywhere this is where mike hussey is so great! :hatsoff:

Yea' date=' yea all of that is relevant here. Why don't you take your whining elsewhere. Isn't this supposed to be a Tamasha league anyways? :sherlock:[/quote'] So, wait, you come into this thread which I made, make these sniding, ridiculous comments and I should be the one taking my whining elsewhere? See, I can understand the butt-hurt and burning after the absolute thrashing in this match but no need to behave like a child