Another team..more games ...yet another team to be thrashed by CSK !!

superstar

Another IPL team is coming. More games next year !! If you are lucky it may in your city. If you have enough money, you can actually own it. Probably it is Ahmedabad losers or Lucknow Biriyani walas or Bihari Aloos or Mallu Midnight games :hysterical: More easy pickings for CSK new year. Probably PWI will finally find its match :two_thumbs_up:

IPL news: Talks on induction of 10th team soon, says Rajeev Shukla
http://sports.ndtv.com/indian-premier-league-2013/news/207680-ipl-news-talks-on-induction-of-10th-team-soon-says-rajeev-shukla

Wait' date=' you made this thread on the day RR thrashed you within an inch of your life?[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:......It seems that Chettinaad lungi supporters have been thrashed into delusion.....

Make 50 teams and let ipl be 4 months long. Let every tom dick harry get his chance to play live on tv no matter how crap he is. And as far ad quality is concerned, who cares ... if people can watch what they are watching now then they can watch anything you put in front of them.

Make 50 teams and let ipl be 4 months long. Let every tom dick harry get his chance to play live on tv no matter how crap he is. And as far ad quality is concerned' date=' who cares ... if people can watch what they are watching now then they can watch anything you put in front of them.[/quote'] Why so serious,this is entertainment.

Really :facepalm: ALready with 9 teams and 2 months ' date=' IPL has been[b'] overkill for both fans and players. Now one more team ? If IPL to be successful, they should close PWI franchise and play with 8 teams.
What makes you think that way? I am happy there is something to follow every day and there are some joker teams that can be made fun off :woot: Stadiums are filling and players are happy. Only the traditionalists are making a big noise

What makes you think that way? I am happy there is something to follow every day and there are some joker teams that can be made fun off :woot: Stadiums are filling and players are happy. Only the traditionalists are making a big noise
In last 24 hours there is only one joker team made fun off :((

The teams names are hillarious, especially Bihari Aloos. :hysterical: In my 2 decades in bihar i have never ever seen bihar related to aloos even once. :hysterical: Jharkhandi Adivasis will be a great name, now they have a stadium also. :hysterical:

The teams names are hillarious' date=' especially Bihari Aloos. :hysterical: In my 2 decades in bihar i have never ever seen bihar [b']related to aloos even once. :hysterical: Jharkhandi Adivasis will be a great name, now they have a stadium also. :hysterical:
Laloo_5.jpg :hysterical::hysterical:

Make the IPL as long as NBA with 82 games per team per season with 30 teams. And then Make the Playoffs a best of 7 series with 8 teams from Northen Conference and 8 teams from Southern Conference qualifying. Then have an IPL lottery for the worst teams to select the number 1 draft pick. And instead of an auction, how about an IPL draft and Make trading open throughout the season so that teams who have had a bad season so far can make a comeback by getting a good player. And have an IPL all star game/weekend between the south and north conference.