Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

Not jumping on the bandwagon but deep in our hearts we did have doubts on the way some games just changed momentum....also the other confusing thing is how can one fix a game....spot fixing I can see but even if the bowler cooperates,you just can't accurately hit a boundary every time,etc....**** I am confused how does this work :confused:

Not jumping on the bandwagon but deep in our hearts we did have doubts on the way some games just changed momentum....also the other confusing thing is how can one fix a game....spot fixing I can see but even of the bowler cooperates' date='you just can't accurately hit a boundary every time,etc....**** I am confused how does this work :confused:[/quote'] For Match fixing you need Captain , then few major players [Without Captain its too difficult to fix matches] Spot fix - An player and umpires .

So this is what Mallu Pride and aggression of Sree was all about : Fixing. Always thought Sree was one of the passionate and honest cricketers around who always gave his 100%. The guy has now put every Indian Cricket fan to shame and tarnished the image of the league. Could have understood if a few domestic players were involved but involvement of member of our Cricket team is unbelievable and shocking. Now how can anyone taunt the Pakis for fixing when even our well paid players do the same thing.

So this is what Mallu Pride and aggression of Sree was all about : Fixing. Always thought Sree was one of the passionate and honest cricketers around who always gave his 100%. The guy has now put every Indian Cricket fan to shame and tarnished the image of the league. Could have understood if a few domestic players were involved but involvement of member of our Cricket team is unbelievable and shocking. Now how can anyone taunt the Pakis for fixing when even our well paid players do the same thing.
For god's sake dont bring regional nonsense. Any one can do this , who knows who and all invloved.
Not jumping on the bandwagon but deep in our hearts we did have doubts on the way some games just changed momentum....also the other confusing thing is how can one fix a game....spot fixing I can see but even of the bowler cooperates' date='you just can't accurately hit a boundary every time,etc....[b']**** I am confused how does this work :confused:
It's hardly beyond the realms of comprehension.....think about someone like Jayawardene's situation.....gets paid $1.4 million for playing 16-19 matches in 2 months....is captain of his franchise....whether he performs or not, does not have a bearing on his national team spot.....if the fixing is institutionally backed.....why not comply? it's a win-win really......the only thing to be careful about is to not leave any tracks..... Now, I don't think that the matches are fixed down to a tee.....however.....the final results and the general pattern of the tournament definitely are.....
Even though both instances are f d up....you can always say our players fixed a league game and turned on their franchise where as pakis sold their country :giggle: When an Indian spot fixes an international game we will think of something else