Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

he approached them to goto a party in gurgaon they refused. How are they supposed to know he would take them to meet bookies?
Agree with that..They would have invited to party without knowing about bookies so can't blame rahane and hodge.

As i said before they should have gone IMO both would have blown the lid on the bookies. I think Chandila looked at what Rahane was paid $60,000 and what Hodge was paid and his age and thought that they would be the people who could be turned.

As i said before they should have gone IMO both would have blown the lid on the bookies. I think Chandila looked at what Rahane was paid $60,000 and what Hodge was paid and his age and thought that they would be the people who could be turned.
why do you write different parts of your sentences on different lines ?
I dont understand how anyone can get sold out for 40 lakhs when they are earning multiple times that money in IPL. Not to mention, there wont be peace of mind because you may get caught any time and you would be conscious that you cheated your own team and your followers. I can somehow understand Chandila or Chavan getting tempted to do this but Sreesanth who is already a multi millionaire ? How daft should you be to throw your whole life away for 40 lakhs ? The stupidity of this guy disgusts me.
The only reason could be non-payment of dues... Just because it's IPL doesn't means all the Franchisees are expediting the dues regularly and timely...

Sreesanth had a couple of failed business ventures... perhaps he was neck deep in debt.. who knows... It's laughable that someone had to pay sreesanth to give runs. The moron sreesanth didn't understand that he was getting paid so much money thru IPL to NOT give runs and would have made a lot more money if he only had focused on being a better bowler. Either way.. his confession today proves what a hack he is... I feel sorry for his parents who were out there blaming every body and claiming what a saint their son is.

Sreesanth had a couple of failed business ventures... perhaps he was neck deep in debt.. who knows... It's laughable that someone had to pay sreesanth to give runs. The moron sreesanth didn't understand that he was getting paid so much money thru IPL to NOT give runs and would have made a lot more money if he only had focused on being a better bowler. Either way.. his confession today proves what a hack he is... I feel sorry for his parents who were out there blaming every body and claiming what a saint their son is.
Which confession ? Is there a reliable website reporting this ? Don't spread random crap man. Here's cricinfo link where the lawyer is claiming that Sree is innocent: http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2013/content/story/636382.html
The only reason could be non-payment of dues... Just because it's IPL doesn't means all the Franchisees are expediting the dues regularly and timely...
Dont agree.There can be plenty of reasons.Girls , Mafia threat pure greed anything . Or he might have been involved with bookies even before he became prominent considering this Biju guy seems to a friend of him for a long time.On one knows really