CSK deserves to win IPL 2013|JINX worked .yaya

Stuge

They are unstoppable this season .what a way to win the qualifier 1.They should be able to annihilate ' date='whatever team they play in the finals of IPL 2013 .:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] all they seem to do is play on flat pitches. With sreeni mama thats what they will get at Eden as well.

@OP. :hatsoff: for the jinxing attempt but it won't work... :finger: to haterzzz
another jinx thread :phehehe:
Wow so many jinxers Looks like we have our tasks cut out :antijinx:
:facepalm::facepalm::whack::whack:

CSK are the T20 equivalent of what the Aussies used to be during the 90s and the early 2000s – Ruthlessly professional. I doubt if any other adjective(s) describes this team’s DNA better. We just get on the field and do our thing. If you cannot recognize, appreciate and cherish this, then you are not a true sporting fan. You are just plain, partisan hack. :headshake:

CSK are the T20 equivalent of what the Aussies used to be during the 90s and the early 2000s – Ruthlessly professional. I doubt if any other adjective(s) describes this team’s DNA better. We just get on the field and do our thing. If you cannot recognize, appreciate and cherish this, then you are not a true sporting fan. You are just plain, partisan hack. :headshake:
I personally think Sydney Sixers are the best T20 club team in the world at the moment despite their poor showing at the previous Big Bash, followed by a few Australian and South African T20 teams but when it comes to the IPL CSK are definitely the Australia of the IPL. The 2010 CSK team was arguably the best in the world at the time.