Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well done Zimbabwe ... they did what India couldn't :haha:
YES minus his caliber vs Junaid...
You guys can post all you want about Kohli and the Ind-Pak series, but the fact remains Kohli owns Pakis and will continue to do so in the future. As for Pakis going on about the 2-1 series result, that was more of an aberration with Indian team full of dead wood which has been cleaned up, and we all saw what transpired in the Champions Trophy. We lost a Test series to England at home for crying out with the same bunch so losing a 3 match odi series wasn't that surprising. The recent Champions Trophy tourney reflected the gap between the two sides where Pakis lost all the matches and India won the tourney remaining unbeaten while doing so. India owns Pakis when it matters - the recent Champions Trophy was one of the wins in a long line of wins India has had over Pakis at a global stage. I mean read my siggy which shows where Pakis stand, and most of those wins in my signature came after whipping Pakis' @$$ along the way. Post all you want but you know as much as I do what will happen when Pakis meet India when a big game is round the corner.
You guys can post all you want about Kohli and the Ind-Pak series, but the fact remains Kohli owns Pakis and will continue to do so in the future. As for Pakis going on about the 2-1 series result, that was more of an aberration with Indian team full of dead wood which has been cleaned up, and we all saw what transpired in the Champions Trophy. We lost a Test series to England at home for crying out with the same bunch so losing a 3 match odi series wasn't that surprising. The recent Champions Trophy tourney reflected the gap between the two sides where Pakis lost all the matches and India won the tourney remaining unbeaten while doing so. India owns Pakis when it matters - the recent Champions Trophy was one of the wins in a long line of wins India has had over Pakis at a global stage. I mean read my siggy which shows where Pakis stand, and most of those wins in my signature came after whipping Pakis' @$$ along the way. Post all you want but you know as much as I do what will happen when Pakis meet India when a big game is round the corner.
worst part is trend is same at lower levels :hysterical: they just cant beat us when it counts :dontknow: