Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

On a dust bowl' date=' yes. Overall Swann >>>>>>>> Ajmal.[/quote'] well you need to look at it from various angles. Swann has a good bowling attack behind him. Who does Ajmal have? the rest of the pak bowling attack suck. Their AAG attack is more of a Saag attack. Many times he is doing the role of containing and attacking at the same time.
well you need to look at it from various angles. Swann has a good bowling attack behind him. Who does Ajmal have? the rest of the pak bowling attack suck. Their AAG attack is more of a Saag attack. Many times he is doing the role of containing and attacking at the same time.
Ajmal had Rehman as his partner in UAE and Swann had none in the 1st Test and Monty is next tests. Swann was brilliant in UAE as well where Monty din't really have an impact. Apart from Anderson, Swann doesn't have a good bowling attack to support him in SC and Ajmal has a pretty good one both at UAE and oversees. Might not have the best attack oversees but enough to support him to perform. Statically Swann is way ahead of Ajmal and has a clean and beautiful action. :secret"
Ajmal had Rehman as his partner in UAE and Swann had none in the 1st Test and Monty is next tests. Swann was brilliant in UAE as well where Monty din't really have an impact. Apart from Anderson, Swann doesn't have a good bowling attack to support him in SC and Ajmal has a pretty good one both at UAE and oversees. Might not have the best attack oversees but enough to support him to perform. Statically Swann is way ahead of Ajmal and has a clean and beautiful action. :secret"
how so? can you show me some stats. Agree on the bowling action.
well you need to look at it from various angles. Swann has a good bowling attack behind him. Who does Ajmal have? the rest of the pak bowling attack suck. Their AAG attack is more of a Saag attack. Many times he is doing the role of containing and attacking at the same time.
IDK about who's better but you can't use that argument. It's not Swann's fault that he has a better bowling attack. So, that's a hypothetical scenario.
IDK about who's better but you can't use that argument. It's not Swann's fault that he has a better bowling attack. So' date=' that's a hypothetical scenario.[/quote'] any comparison has some degree of hypothetical about it. Clearly conditions vary around the world. Geographic conditions i mean.
2 WCs,1 CT,1 WT20, TEST#1 (held the mace) says something else :giggle:.. pakis can never achieve these accolades even in half a century
you forgot India's big win in a major tournament in 1985......that tournament was a predecessor of the champions trophy. Ironically it was pakistan who we defeated in the finals...
any comparison has some degree of hypothetical about it. Clearly conditions vary around the world. Geographic conditions i mean.
I mean I don't have a problem when you say X greater than Y. The issue here is that X is labeled as lesser than or greater than Y for things beyond his control. In general, I think that is a rough deal for X or Y. On topic, I think I will go with Ajmal IF there is DRS. Swann otherwise.
I mean I don't have a problem when you say X greater than Y. The issue here is that X is labeled as lesser than or greater than Y for things beyond his control. In general, I think that is a rough deal for X or Y. On topic, I think I will go with Ajmal IF there is DRS. Swann otherwise.
Well even geographic and pitch conditions too are beyond x or y's control. The other things are if the captain actually bowls you at the tail for example.
Well even geographic and pitch conditions too are beyond x or y's control. The other things are if the captain actually bowls you at the tail for example.
Exactly my point - all those out of control things even out in the end, law of large numbers particularly if a careers are long enough.
Exactly my point - all those out of control things even out in the end' date=' law of large numbers particularly if a careers are long enough.[/quote'] so far as the numbers go, Ajmal has better numbers than Swann. While Swann has played twice the number of tests, Ajmal and Swann have played similar number of ODIs at about 75. Which is maybe enough to make a comparison?
so far as the numbers go, Ajmal has better numbers than Swann. While Swann has played twice the number of tests, Ajmal and Swann have played similar number of ODIs at about 75. Which is maybe enough to make a comparison?
Like I said, in Test matches I will take Ajmal over Swann (if there is DRS) - Swann otherwise. In ODIs/T20s, I think it is a no brainer to go with Ajmal.

Haffez and Panther ,you should understand that this thread is made to divert some serious issues from IPL phiksing on this forum. they even dont take CT seriously. thn why should we take this Ireland Match seriously ? they are trolling with you BIG TIME.