Sign in to follow this  
Laaloo

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ajmal is a very very over rated bowler. Herath' date=' Ashwin, Swann and Narine are much better than him. Heck even Hafeez is a better spinner than Ajmal.[/quote'] Hafeez V Ashwin compare it now Last 2 year in odi/t-20 Ajmal is match winner on his day hafeez should had bowl last over ahead of Ajmal

Hafeez 9 over,s 34 run,s 2 wicket Econ/Hafeez Hahaha Now Indian fan,s will say Hafeez never bowled well against Us Hafeez vs India in 2011 WC 10 overs 34/1 Econ 3.4 Hafeez vs India Asia cup 2012 10 over,s 41/1 econ 4.1 Hafeez V India 1st Odi 10 over,s 26/1 Hafeez V India Kolkata odi 10 over,s 32/1 Hafeez V India new delhi Odi 10 over,s 41/1 Hafeez Econ rate is just Outstanding

^^ Sick of this Ajmal match winner statement.
V England in UAE Remember even after Having such a bad day Ajmal is highest wicket taker in 2013 in Odi 9 odi 19 Wicket,s Ave-18 2nd Mckay 17 wicket,s 10 matches Ave-21 3rd Junaid khan 9 matches 16 wicket,s Ave-20 4th Irfan 8 matches 15 wicket,s Ave-20 5th Starc 7 matches 14 wicket,s Ave-15

V England in UAE Remember even after Having such a bad day Ajmal is highest wicket taker in 2013 in Odi 9 odi 19 Wicket,s Ave-18 2nd Mckay 17 wicket,s 10 matches Ave-21 3rd Junaid khan 9 matches 16 wicket,s Ave-20 4th Irfan 8 matches 15 wicket,s Ave-20 5th Starc 7 matches 14 wicket,s Ave-15
So let me make you straight - World's ranked 1 spinner couldnt defend 16 runs against an affiliate nation. This has to be a mokery of ICC rankings

After what we did to your team' date=' your test status should be removed.[/quote'] After what we have done to your team countless many times, your team should be removed. :dontknow:

After what we have done to your team countless many times' date=' your team should be removed. :dontknow:[/quote'] :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Dav Whatmore...watch your back...don't "accidentally" break your neck in the bathroom

After what we have done to your team countless many times' date=' your team should be removed. :dontknow:[/quote'] OHH SNAP son! :hail:

After what we have done to your team countless many times' date=' your team should be removed. :dontknow:[/quote'] :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Panther pwned by School girl :hatsoff:

Apparently these pakis think that they have the best bowling line up in the world' date=' including a chucker spinner, who was recently showed his true 'aukat' by yuvraj and co. :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] At least Murali went through a battery of tests. He has some issues with his arm. It is what it is, anyone can have an opinion. But this chuckmal, this guy is outrageous. I can't believe he is allowed at an international level and fecker always wears full sleeve......:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So let me make you straight - World's ranked 1 spinner couldnt defend 16 runs against an affiliate nation. This has to be a mokery of ICC rankings
Not the first time a great bowler has gone for runs in the last over, wont be the last. There is a reason even great spinners never bowl in the last death overs

Not trying to troll but anybody else think that Ajmal's below was a bit extra bent during the final overs?
Look let me tell make this straight. Ajmal was never a great spinner and only had few months of golden run. He was never in the same league as Warne, Murali, Kumble etc. His domestic performance is not great and thats why he was neglected in national side till mid 30's. If Kaneria never got caught in match fixing, Ajmal would have never got chance in national side. Anyway post his debut his performance was average till that last over against Hussey...where he was made to look pathetic. He went back and re modelled his bowling action which became illegaly 5inches above the rest. He had few good moments where the pitch assists spinners but nothing to call him world class. A great spinner like Warne and Murali never had to depend on tracks, but Ajmal is extremely un effective where the pitch doesnt assists spinners. He develpoed doosra and started over bowling them. Now batsman reading him easily and he will only get ordianry from here.Also in ODI's he comes to me as a defensive bowler rather than attacking whihc is not a trait of a world class spinner. Swann>>>>>Ajmal according to me.

On a dust bowl' date=' yes. Overall Swann >>>>>>>> Ajmal.[/quote'] well you need to look at it from various angles. Swann has a good bowling attack behind him. Who does Ajmal have? the rest of the pak bowling attack suck. Their AAG attack is more of a Saag attack. Many times he is doing the role of containing and attacking at the same time.

well you need to look at it from various angles. Swann has a good bowling attack behind him. Who does Ajmal have? the rest of the pak bowling attack suck. Their AAG attack is more of a Saag attack. Many times he is doing the role of containing and attacking at the same time.
Ajmal had Rehman as his partner in UAE and Swann had none in the 1st Test and Monty is next tests. Swann was brilliant in UAE as well where Monty din't really have an impact. Apart from Anderson, Swann doesn't have a good bowling attack to support him in SC and Ajmal has a pretty good one both at UAE and oversees. Might not have the best attack oversees but enough to support him to perform. Statically Swann is way ahead of Ajmal and has a clean and beautiful action. :secret"

Ajmal had Rehman as his partner in UAE and Swann had none in the 1st Test and Monty is next tests. Swann was brilliant in UAE as well where Monty din't really have an impact. Apart from Anderson, Swann doesn't have a good bowling attack to support him in SC and Ajmal has a pretty good one both at UAE and oversees. Might not have the best attack oversees but enough to support him to perform. Statically Swann is way ahead of Ajmal and has a clean and beautiful action. :secret"
how so? can you show me some stats. Agree on the bowling action.

well you need to look at it from various angles. Swann has a good bowling attack behind him. Who does Ajmal have? the rest of the pak bowling attack suck. Their AAG attack is more of a Saag attack. Many times he is doing the role of containing and attacking at the same time.
IDK about who's better but you can't use that argument. It's not Swann's fault that he has a better bowling attack. So, that's a hypothetical scenario.

Check the stats Pakistan has always been better then India.
2 WCs,1 CT,1 WT20, TEST#1 (held the mace) says something else :giggle:.. pakis can never achieve these accolades even in half a century

IDK about who's better but you can't use that argument. It's not Swann's fault that he has a better bowling attack. So' date=' that's a hypothetical scenario.[/quote'] any comparison has some degree of hypothetical about it. Clearly conditions vary around the world. Geographic conditions i mean.

2 WCs,1 CT,1 WT20, TEST#1 (held the mace) says something else :giggle:.. pakis can never achieve these accolades even in half a century
you forgot India's big win in a major tournament in 1985......that tournament was a predecessor of the champions trophy. Ironically it was pakistan who we defeated in the finals...

any comparison has some degree of hypothetical about it. Clearly conditions vary around the world. Geographic conditions i mean.
I mean I don't have a problem when you say X greater than Y. The issue here is that X is labeled as lesser than or greater than Y for things beyond his control. In general, I think that is a rough deal for X or Y. On topic, I think I will go with Ajmal IF there is DRS. Swann otherwise.

I mean I don't have a problem when you say X greater than Y. The issue here is that X is labeled as lesser than or greater than Y for things beyond his control. In general, I think that is a rough deal for X or Y. On topic, I think I will go with Ajmal IF there is DRS. Swann otherwise.
Well even geographic and pitch conditions too are beyond x or y's control. The other things are if the captain actually bowls you at the tail for example.

Well even geographic and pitch conditions too are beyond x or y's control. The other things are if the captain actually bowls you at the tail for example.
Exactly my point - all those out of control things even out in the end, law of large numbers particularly if a careers are long enough.

Exactly my point - all those out of control things even out in the end' date=' law of large numbers particularly if a careers are long enough.[/quote'] so far as the numbers go, Ajmal has better numbers than Swann. While Swann has played twice the number of tests, Ajmal and Swann have played similar number of ODIs at about 75. Which is maybe enough to make a comparison?

so far as the numbers go, Ajmal has better numbers than Swann. While Swann has played twice the number of tests, Ajmal and Swann have played similar number of ODIs at about 75. Which is maybe enough to make a comparison?
Like I said, in Test matches I will take Ajmal over Swann (if there is DRS) - Swann otherwise. In ODIs/T20s, I think it is a no brainer to go with Ajmal.

Like I said' date=' in Test matches I will take Ajmal over Swann (if there is DRS) - Swann otherwise. In ODIs/T20s, I think it is a no brainer to go with Ajmal.[/quote'] fair enough :hatsoff:

After what we have done to your team countless many times' date=' your team should be removed. :dontknow:[/quote'] I totally agree with you on this Priyanka ji :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove:

Haffez and Panther ,you should understand that this thread is made to divert some serious issues from IPL phiksing on this forum. they even dont take CT seriously. thn why should we take this Ireland Match seriously ? they are trolling with you BIG TIME.