Sign in to follow this  
Laaloo

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: I want India to beat the crap out of them. just imagine the scene after that :haha:
Riot in the ghettos guaranteed till benefit checks run out.

Sir Jadeja can win a game wheretwo runs are required off of none ball with a ball to spare Sir Jadeja can humiliate and knock out arch rivals Pakistan without playing against them

So wait...did us winning just put the Pakis out of the tourney or can they still qualify ?
SA and WI won one match each. They are facing each other so either one of them will win two matches along with India. Pak at most can win one match. In other words....bye bye Pakistan. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Another defeat vs ind will be icing on cake... balkay jalti par tail...
boooooo. I want pakistan to beat india so i can also post hahahahah and other smily here :dance::giggle:

Reports of players under performing' date=' some players want to be captain hafeez, malik.[/quote'] i doubt it. hafeez looks all out of sorts outside SC. no technique whatsoever. malik is just a hack who has been in your team solely because he thrashes our trundlers and once in a blue moon, scores against any other team.

Pakistan will definitely beat India on Saturday' date=' barring rain.[/quote'] good luck...I just hope we get an exciting game without any rain interruptions

Reports of players under performing' date=' some players want to be captain hafeez, malik.[/quote'] You're right. I used to know this Pakistani girl and she would often say Pak Men tend to under perform.