Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

Woahhhh...hold your horses haters...The team principal betting is very different from a bowler shoving a towel down his underwear. Why not ban RR then? When it comes to RR, then its just a few bad apples, while the whole CSK are a bunch of fixers. Really? The owners of CSK can go **** themselves for all i care. The team has played fair and square. Thats all that matters to me..

I dont think he spot fixed or match fixed matches. Seems like a compulsive better. Same with Vindoo. I am reading today that he made heavy losses betting in this season of the IPL. That just tells me he is more of a chump than a fixer. Having said that its a strict no no for any owner to bet in the IPL IMO. Vindoo i can understand he is not the owner and simply watches matches. I would suspend CSK maybe till this investigation pans out.

CSK ain't goin nowhere. We will kick MI's sorry ass in the playoffs no matter who bets or fixes. :winky: Ofc Guru Betting Meyappan will be replaced.
how do you know it does not reach srinivasan? The mumbai police dont care about connections in TN. There is not much Sreeni can do to evade them.
I dont think he spot fixed or match fixed matches. Seems like a compulsive better. Same with Vindoo. I am reading today that he made heavy losses betting in this season of the IPL. That just tells me he is more of a chump than a fixer. Having said that its a strict no no for any owner to bet in the IPL IMO. Vindoo i can understand he is not the owner and simply watches matches. I would suspend CSK maybe till this investigation pans out.
You wish. :giggle: You have to find a way to stop us on the field. :winky:
how do you know it does not reach srinivasan? The mumbai police dont care about connections in TN. There is not much Sreeni can do to evade them.
How do I know what no one knows anything about or hasn't mentioned about? :giggle:
Woahhhh...hold your horses haters...The team principal betting is very different from a bowler shoving a towel down his underwear. Why not ban RR then? When it comes to RR, then its just a few bad apples, while the whole CSK are a bunch of fixers. Really? The owners of CSK can go **** themselves for all i care. The team has played fair and square. Thats all that matters to me..
How do you know? Couple of days before you guys are big supporters of your owners , suddenly you dont need owners any more :hysterical:
You wish. :giggle: You have to find a way to stop us on the field. :winky: How do I know what no one knows anything about or hasn't mentioned about? :giggle:
dude considering the **** emerging from CSK at the moment this is not a MI v CSK thing. I would say the same if anybody from the Ambani family (mukesh bhai branch) was involved in any sort of sports betting. There is nothing stopping Chennai police from investigating MI.
dude considering the **** emerging from CSK at the moment this is not a MI v CSK thing. I would say the same if anybody from the Ambani family (mukesh bhai branch) was involved in any sort of sports betting. There is nothing stopping Chennai police from investigating MI.
That's the difference between us and CSK fans...