Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

In any case this is my final post on this subject making my view clear Have an independent inquiry into all these based on the evidence gathered by Mumbai police. Best case call an independent outside firm or even the CBI. If Sreenivasan's son in law is found guilty of betting on matches (A) Strip CSK of any titles won in tournaments in which he has bet. I dont see a need to strip them of their 2010 wins in Champions league or even IPL if he has not bet during that period. I personally wont discard or throw CSK out of the IPL. But the CEO had access to the players. While i dont believe that he was spot or match fixing at all , its still a cardinal sin to bet on a tournament involving your own team. In effect its insider trading. In the UK premier league forbids players and owners on betting on anything in football. Let alone the premier league. Owners may be forced to sell and players banned for 6 months minimum. Even if they bet on themselves to do good. If fatso son of ambani was found to be betting i would still ban him and disown MI even if he is underage. (B) Force Srinivasan to step down as BCCI president and sell the CSK franchise. Let another cleaner Tamil person be the BCCI president till sreeni's term expires in 2014. that way people wont say that its discrimination against Tamils.

Fix who? Opp team players rit? :winky:
Say CSK is playing Pune, what are the odds of Pune winning. Now if he knows CSK will lose he can bet on Pune and Pune wins (lol, at Pune winning against CSK, as if that will happen in a million years) he will make big money
In any case this is my final post on this subject making my view clear Have an independent inquiry into all these based on the evidence gathered by Mumbai police. Best case call an independent outside firm or even the CBI. If Sreenivasan's son in law is found guilty of betting on matches (A) Strip CSK of any titles won in tournaments in which he has bet. I dont see a need to strip them of their 2010 wins in Champions league or even IPL if he has not bet during that period. I personally wont discard or throw CSK out of the IPL. But the CEO had access to the players. While i dont believe that he was spot or match fixing at all , its still a cardinal sin to bet on a tournament involving your own team. In effect its insider trading. In the UK premier league forbids players and owners on betting on anything in football. Let alone the premier league. Owners may be forced to sell and players banned for 6 months minimum. Even if they bet on themselves to do good. If fatso son of ambani was found to be betting i would still ban him and disown MI even if he is underage. (B) Force Srinivasan to step down as BCCI president and sell the CSK franchise. Let another cleaner Tamil person be the BCCI president till sreeni's term expires in 2014. that way people wont say that its discrimination against Tamils.
All it comes down to the loser mindian fans' pointless whining.. I guess u are aware of my old signature "It doesn't matter what you think!!"
Say CSK is playing Pune' date=' what are the odds of Pune winning. Now if he knows CSK will lose he can bet on Pune and Pune wins (lol, at Pune winning against CSK, as if that will happen in a million years) he will make big money[/quote'] The news say, he had bet for CSK, not against.. That too had no evidence. Vindoo just revealed he is close with Bhajji and virat.. And the biased media seem to ignore that..
The news say, he had bet for CSK, not against.. That too had no evidence. Vindoo just revealed he is close with Bhajji and virat.. And the biased media seem to ignore that..
Why was summons not sent to Bhajji and Virat? There is more here the police is not revealed. How can an owner bet on his own team? the news said he has bet on a CSK match not for or against
Why was summons not sent to Bhajji and Virat? There is more here the police is not revealed. How can an owner bet on his own team? the news said he has bet on a CSK match not for or against
He now wants Meyappan to go out , but what about Seeni ? how come he doesnt know about what his SIL does?
and i would like to state - If CSK owners/CEO are found guilty and if they win the IPL they must be stripped of it similar to how Juventus were stripped of the title because their CEO did something illegal in Serie A I would allow CSK to participate from next year.
yup