Shame on you Mr.Meyappan for embarrassing the master race

velu

Shame on you. :(( Can tolerate you if you fixed the game for us. :winky: Can tolerate you if you had made million bucks in betting.:winky: csk_23052013.jpg But dude you got all the fecking information and still lost crores of money in betting. :headshake: Tainted our master race forever. :embarassed:

A gambling addict as CEO .. nice.
But after all this year...when Cement company let him be CEO...after his betting scandal...they backtrack...& are saying he is not CEO. If not...then why the feack he was always seen near CSK team dougout. I though only owners/CEO have that previlage on match days. Just hoping that Siri is ousted from BCCI due to this. Cant take his politics anymore. & thank god there is new IPL auction this year...which he might not be able to manipulate...resulting in better teams

But after all this year...when Cement company let him be CEO...after his betting scandal...they backtrack...& are saying he is not CEO. If not...then why the feack he was always seen near CSK team dougout. I though only owners/CEO have that previlage on match days. Just hoping that Siri is ousted from BCCI due to this. Cant take his politics anymore. & thank god there is new IPL auction this year...which he might not be able to manipulate...resulting in better teams
it is one of the most shameless lies ever. More a case of digging a much bigger hole. I dont think anybody believes them when they say he is not their CEO

Per the gay son of N. Srini this guy has been gambling on games even before the IPL. So he is addicted and I think once you start losing the addiction gets worse.
So you are saying that Siri & BCCI knew abt his gambling addiction & yet allow him to get into players area on match day & influence players to fix the matches. Lol. Waha Siri Waha