Shame on you Mr.Meyappan for embarrassing the master race

velu

Can you give me link ? They didnt reveal why they arrested him. The press is saying Vindoo was arrested because of betting and links to bookies and same with Meyappan.
Links with multiple bookies. 40 calls while matches were going on. What else do you think it is?

Police would not arrest such a big shot only for betting. Betting is illegal but not that big an offence. Secondly' date=' Bindo was a go-between between this guy and many bookies. Do you think it was only betting? Over 40 calls were made over 3 days at crucial match times[/quote'] Who said its not a big offence ? Its illegal and according to law, you can be arrested and sent to jail. Vindoo was arrested only because of betting according to media reports. Nobody mentioned spot fixing.

Before someone says I'm a CSK fan, I'm not from Chennai and neither I am tamil. I'm from Hyderabad and follow CSK only because they play well. I dont care if this guy is sent to jail or even Srinivasan goes to jail. I'm just saying dont jump to conclusions before the official report.

Before someone says I'm a CSK fan' date=' I'm not from Chennai and neither I am tamil. I'm from Hyderabad and follow CSK only because they play well. I dont care if this guy is sent to jail or even Srinivasan goes to jail. I'm just saying dont jump to conclusions before the official report.[/quote'] Then sit and relax,why worry about something doesnt matter to you.

he is now arrested and people are still supporting him? comes as a shock to me to be honest. Might even spell the end of the IPL
Nobody is supporting him. Some people are talking as if he is arrested because of spot fixing. There is nothing to suggest that. He is arrested because of betting according to reports so far. Its wrong to pass mis-information.

Nobody is supporting him. Some people are talking as if he is arrested because of spot fixing. There is nothing to suggest that. He is arrested because of betting according to reports so far. Its wrong to pass mis-information.
and that makes it less serious? A team upper management caught betting? that too apparently from 2011.

Who said its not a big offence ? Its illegal and according to law' date=' you can be arrested and sent to jail. Vindoo was arrested only because of betting according to media reports. Nobody mentioned spot fixing.[/quote'] A small time actor and the son-in-law of one of the most powerful men in India, who is also the owner of the biggest franchise in India are the same to you? If the police had arrested Mayiappan on such a small charge, they would be out of job in a week. The proof and the offence have to be much much larger for someone so powerful to be arrested

Abbe dakkhan' date=' if someone is in touch with bookies "[b']when matches were going on" do you think they were discussing the nice weather?
Abey dhakkan, they could be talking about placing bets. It doesnt have to be about spot fixing. When you are talking about spot fixing, you are also dragging players into it and you are suggesting their involvement.

so what would you do? Kubrikan' date=' throw him in jail? and let CSK continue as they are? when he had access to so many players?[/quote'] The investigation should go on and if they find anybody who is guilty, punish them. But dont pronounce judgement while you are sitting in your home and not having a clue.

The investigation should go on and if they find anybody who is guilty' date=' punish them. But dont pronounce judgement while you are sitting in your home and not having a clue.[/quote'] So you know everything and have all the clues by sitting in your hone.

Abey dhakkan' date=' they could be talking about placing bets. It doesnt have to be about spot fixing. When you are talking about spot fixing, you are also dragging players into it and you are suggesting their involvement.[/quote'] Placing bets during match? Why? Why would he take that risk when he can place bets anytime before a match? Why will he wait till last minute? Why would he take the risk during a match? And if players were involved, I want their names to come out, no matter who they are.