Shoaib Malik's narrow minded statement

King

He sadi muslims all around the world. I was going to post this but dedicated a coulpe of hours to dri nbking instead COB is spot on as if dhoni sadi to all hindus he would get slaughteterd by inidans and world. You can see why moyo was virtually forced to convert. Wonder how Kaneria feel right now? He no doubt is used to it though

Guest dada_rocks
Incorrect thing to say but you can expect such a slip of tongue after such a heart breaking defeat. A bit like at the toss where Dhoni didn't even shake his hand. We shouldn't be too upset at either one of them.
Yes jo andar hai wahin bahar aati hai slip of tongue se, case closed.

I thought this guy is more decent than the mullah brigade' date=' apparently not[/quote'] Here is the worst part. I was going through PakPassion and and some of the posters were actually condoning his speech. It's posters like this who fuel anti Pakistan anti Islam hatred. But in all fairness , their were posters who did see the light and condemned his speech.

Here is the worst part. I was going through PakPassion and and some of the posters were actually condoning his speech. It's posters like this who fuel anti Pakistan anti Islam hatred. But in all fairness ' date=' [b']their were posters who did see the light and condemned his speech.
Probably Indian posters :hysterical: