Shoaib Malik's narrow minded statement

King

Sorry can't buy the argument it was a slip of a tongue. No way can someone say "Muslims" in place of "Pakistan" whatever the state he is in. Simply put he is yet another clueless religious fanatic IMO. Inzi in comparison with Shoaib Malik was way better. Lest he only recited verses but showed no signs of intolerance in public to people from other religions. Shoaib spoke what he had in mind and there were no unintentional slip ups.

Faisal, Tell me honestly, you think whatever Shoaib Malik said as an ambassador of Pak cricket or Pakistan, the country, was right? Or even if you think it was just a slip of tongue, do you think whatever thought or belief caused it, was correct?
Off course it was the incorrect thing to say. The thought or the belief that caused it is quite clear..he was referring to the month of Ramadan and wanted to thank all the Pakistani muslims around the world who had been praying for the team. Both captains made a mistake one was nervous the other was shattered so it is a waste of time to read too much in to either incident.

Slip of the tongue my ar#e. Next people will say his continuing statements of inshalla are mistakes as well. He knows what he is saying. He knows diff btwn muslim and pakistan. To be honest he has a point as most muslims would want pak to win. Even indian muslims generally want pak to win and india lose. Muslims always back muslims

Even indian muslims generally want pak to win and india lose.
I'd recommend you go to India and watch matches with Muslim friends and see their reactions. Don't let a few bad apples make you stereotype the whole community. Overgeneralization is a byproduct of a simple mind, and I think u're better than that dsr.

I'd recommend you go to India and watch matches with Muslim friends and see their reactions. Don't let a few bad apples make you stereotype the whole community. Overgeneralization is a byproduct of a simple mind, and I think u're better than that dsr.
exactly guys in the US and India we calling each other up yesterday.

Most Indian Muslims are solidly behind Indian team. The Ummah factor does screw up some of them but even if 99% were rotten apples then it still won't be fair to screw the remaining loyal 1% Indian muslims. NOTE- The 99% to 1% was just an example to make my point. I would hope the real figure in other way round.

I know many inidan muslims who support pak. I played against indian muslim team. Whole team was from gujurat. Whole team supported pak Our overseas player a couple of years back was inidan muslim from Bengal. He supported pak. In fact yet to meet an inidan muslim who supports pak. They even protest about singing the national anthemn for fack sake!

I know many inidan muslims who support pak. I played against indian muslim team. Whole team was from gujurat. Whole team supported pak Our overseas player a couple of years back was inidan muslim from Bengal. He supported pak. In fact yet to meet an inidan muslim who supports pak. They even protest about singing the national anthemn for fack sake!
All of my Muslim friends back in India are die-hard supporters of India and sing the national anthem with pride. I've watched matches with them all the time. Dunno what you're on about.

Guest dada_rocks
All of my Muslim friends back in India are die-hard supporters of India and sing the national anthem with pride. I've watched matches with them all the time. Dunno what you're on about.
That's great adititi but there are als clowns like these. IN jammu hindu boys beaten for celebrating India win needless to say aasman se farishtey nahin aaye the unhen pitane.. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Communal_clashes_in_Jammu_after_T20_win/articleshow/2401498.cms

Guest dada_rocks
No. He did marry her. Feel really sorry for her. Dumb idiot that he is.:sad_smile:
No he didn't I have seen one of hsi interview where he was asked this question .. The alliance never went beyond engagement.. I pity the foolish girls for falling into this inter-border love affair crap...

That's great adititi but there are als clowns like these. IN jammu hindu boys beaten for celebrating India win needless to say aasman se farishtey nahin aaye the unhen pitane.. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Communal_clashes_in_Jammu_after_T20_win/articleshow/2401498.cms
That's the point Dada, that there are bad apples everywhere, and like Gai points out above, stereotyping a community this way and harboring stupid suspicions about a person's loyalty is insulting to those who do support India, and we end up alienating more and more ppl away from supporting the country.

Guest dada_rocks

Find me one bad apple non-muslim in India in this regard.... At least I never heard any such case.... Suspicions come for some reason anyway news like this sud not be drowned either lest some normal indian from that community might get offended.... People must put it upfront and make those rotten apple idiots feel what they are.. Hiding things never solves the problem..

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Where do you live, Peshawar?

Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Where do you live, Peshawar?
Not in some make-bellief land for sure:hysterical::hysterical:

Find me one bad apple non-muslim in India in this regard.... At least I never heard any such case.... Suspicions come for some reason anyway news like this sud not be drowned either lest some normal indian from that community might get offended.... People must put it upfront and make those rotten apple idiots feel what they are.. Hiding things never solves the problem..
First off, many non-muslim bad apples too man. In fact, I remember hindu names appearing in the news in the list of indictments during the Bombay blasts.. though they do it mostly for money than anything else. Second, I'm not advocating burying the news. I'm just warning against the simple-minded mentality of stereotyping and generalization that makes a person lose objectivity, and would be like a slap in the face of all patriotic Indian muslims. Would you guys say the same about the Pathan bros ?

Guest dada_rocks

We are talking about India/Pakistan match where some indian sample suporting pakistan.. let us keep the discussion confined to that expanding it further is going to make it more fuzzy.. My point is there are people from every religion in india except samples from one u will never find anyone supporting them. Forget supporting sometimes I can digest that but this is more than supporting this is hating India. Good that ur mama/nana's whole family is parked acorss the border and u feel obliged to support them but why the fcuk will u beat someone celbrating India win in India. And I am suposed not to talk about it lest others decent samples might get offended. Here is might request to those decent samples these clowns have slapped them too and it's their duty too to cry foul with me against these crooks .