The Skoda of team India...

Gaurav

he is getting 2 lakh from state govt..and 1.25 lakh from samajwadi party... Maharashtra govt is giving 10 lakh each to sharma and aggu...:haha: rest all are giving 5 lakh each ...
He is getting 21 lakh from haryana govt, not just 2 lakhs!! So Gkd, he can get a good house in Rohtak, Haryana.

sorry guys, but yeah we won, but he was a major weak link. he was bowling like i used to... when i was in the 8th grade... full tosses at waist height wide of the stumps while trying too hard to go for the yorker. he gave us the hickup of conceeding that six. he should have gone for slower balls pitched just longer than good length. those are the delieveries that earned sreesanth all his wickets in the final.

Abhe he gave only 13 in previous 3 overs (if I remember right). Last one was pressure over and everyone would have got hit for atleast one six. He even bowled a dot ball in the last over. :giggle: Blame Sree and Bhaji for leaking major runs. Joginder Sharma 3.3 Overs 20 Runs Eco 5.71 (2wkts) Leave Jogi Holding alone! :hysterical:

Abhe he gave only 13 in previous 3 overs (if I remember right). Last one was pressure over and everyone would have got hit for atleast one six. He even bowled a dot ball in the last over. :giggle: Blame Sree and Bhaji for leaking major runs. Joginder Sharma 3.3 Overs 20 Runs Eco 5.71 (2wkts) Leave Jogi Holding alone! :hysterical:
my bad... the other reason why i was not a big fan is cause the wicket that got michael hussey out in the previous match was also a juicy full toss that the rascist pig miscued.