Kamran Akmal vs Gilchrist

vandokkum

lol' date=' what's your username over there? I don't troll, I just say the truth :winky:[/quote'] u dont remember me ? :omg: i just changed my name was sabby2013 here and amlafan79 there :secret: also i will join u in spreading the truth let the ct begin im supporting saffers first this time :D

i remember u... but i havent seen any of your posts there recently so i thought maybe you changed your name. i think i am gonna get banned there' date=' already got lot of infractions.. :giggle:[/quote'] lol who has time man... but it would be fun during ct :cantstop: cant wait to see amla and co bat again btw is miller in team now? :hmmm: he did brilliantly in ipl..

Miller is in the team.. although I don't think ipl performances mean much specially considering ct is in england.. but it's good to see ab in form considering kallis and smith are not available
ofc ipl means nothing but in england ur job as lower order hitter is pretty similar.. raina has good record in odis in england:winky: top order needs to bat solidly and than people like miller need to do what morgan does for england..

Miller was best player for Yorkshire in English T20 in last season. Still SA are master chokers , so no gurantee they are going to win this :giggle:
Yea I know, but there is some hope since Champions trophy is the only one where we managed to win without choking