Pujara v Kohli

Pujara v Kohli  

1. 1.

When you become ICC ODI player of the year at the age of 23, when you can play innings like he did against Pak and SL, when you break Sachin's record of fastest to score 3000 ODI runs, when Viv Richards tell that he reminds of himself - trust me its worth the hype :agree: FYI - Raina is a better batsman than Pujara. Forget about Kohli who is in a different league. The cricketers who can be cmpared to Kohli in contempory cricket is ABDV and Amla.
:facepalm:
When you become ICC ODI player of the year at the age of 23, when you can play innings like he did against Pak and SL, when you break Sachin's record of fastest to score 3000 ODI runs, when Viv Richards tell that he reminds of himself - trust me its worth the hype :agree: FYI - Raina is a better batsman than Pujara. Forget about Kohli who is in a different league. The cricketers who can be cmpared to Kohli in contempory cricket is ABDV and Amla.
I've seen it all! :(( :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: fyi none of your posts are taken seriously :secret:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Z210NRkag see how better batsman than pujara gets stumps knocked out by ATG Junaid who gets whacked by South Africa and Ireland :hysterical:

Its a fact. Raina is a gun player in ODI's and T'20's. He did well in test matches too when played in India, not exceptional though. Pujara only performed in tests and that too in India. Why only test stats are considered to judge a player? Raina has weakness against short stuff, then again lets wait for Pujara to bat outside India

Raina better than Pujara? :rofl:
Raina is an excellent ODI player. His stats are as good as anybody and he has won lots of games for India on his own. He struggles a bit in overseas conditions but that's a problem for most batsmen from SC as they dont have natural technique to adjust when the ball swings and seams around. He seems to have worked on his technique against the short ball. I'm not sure he is test material but he will always be up there as an ODI batsman.