Pujara v Kohli

Pujara v Kohli  

1. 1.

Hope both of them do well for India .. :two_thumbs_up: Kohli's stroke play PUjara's solidity if they complement each other they can produce great partnerships like Tendu/Dravid.. Instead of pitting one against another' date=' just back both of them.[/quote'] Great posts:two_thumbs_up:
Raina is an excellent ODI player. His stats are as good as anybody and he has won lots of games for India on his own. He struggles a bit in overseas conditions but that's a problem for most batsmen from SC as they dont have natural technique to adjust when the ball swings and seams around. He seems to have worked on his technique against the short ball. I'm not sure he is test material but he will always be up there as an ODI batsman.
I never disagreed to that, cliche but a player is judged and rated on his Test performance and as far the comparison of Pujara and Raina is concerned, Pujara is way ahead.
I never disagreed to that' date=' cliche but a player is judged and rated on his Test performance and as far the comparison of Pujara and Raina is concerned, Pujara is way ahead.[/quote'] Raina did well in tests when he played at home and he also did decently in West Indies. He was dropped after a poor run in England. Pujara hasnt played tests in overseas conditions. He only played couple of innings in SA in the early part of his career where he struggled. I'm not sure how you could say Pujara is far ahead when he is yet to be tested in overseas conditions. I wish Pujara does well but its not a foregone conclusion that he will make runs overseas. It will be a tough test.
Raina did well in tests when he played at home and he also did decently in West Indies. He was dropped after a poor run in England. Pujara hasnt played tests in overseas conditions. He only played couple of innings in SA in the early part of his career where he struggled. I'm not sure how you could say Pujara is far ahead when he is yet to be tested in overseas conditions. I wish Pujara does well but its not a foregone conclusion that he will make runs overseas. It will be a tough test.
Which series did he do well at home? He has got 2 doubles already and averages nearly 60 and that's enough to judge him and rate him over Raina in Test.
When you become ICC ODI player of the year at the age of 23, when you can play innings like he did against Pak and SL, when you break Sachin's record of fastest to score 3000 ODI runs, when Viv Richards tell that he reminds of himself - trust me its worth the hype :agree: FYI - Raina is a better batsman than Pujara. Forget about Kohli who is in a different league. The cricketers who can be cmpared to Kohli in contempory cricket is ABDV and Amla.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: that's like saying Srinivasan is not corrupt.......:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
When you become ICC ODI player of the year at the age of 23, when you can play innings like he did against Pak and SL, when you break Sachin's record of fastest to score 3000 ODI runs, when Viv Richards tell that he reminds of himself - trust me its worth the hype :agree: FYI - Raina is a better batsman than Pujara. Forget about Kohli who is in a different league. The cricketers who can be cmpared to Kohli in contempory cricket is ABDV and Amla.
Do you want your avatar to open a can of whoop-ass on ya???? :hysterical::hysterical: