Justice For Nehra Campaign

Nehra's highpoint was 2003 world cup. RP singh's high point was 2007 world T20, England tour 2007. Irfan's high point was Pak tour, Zimb/Bang tour. Balaji's high point was pak tour as well.. Does VK have any high point? Any series where he was one of the key bowler in winning it or getting somewhere?
Home ODI series against England where he took 4-fer at Kotla.:winky:
On a more serious note. Whenever this guy was good' date=' he was great. Brilliant. He was crucial to India's perfomance in 2003 and 2011 WC.[/quote'] :agree:.....That's why I initiated this campaign......people giving him dog's abuse on the basis of tamasha league performance.....Justice For Nehra.....:isalute:....
I am with the Californians on this one.Count me in.
:isalute:
May I join?
:agree:.....it is a campaign really.....not a club.....you are free to become an advocate.....to openly show your support........just update your signature like mentioned in the OP.....but it is not a mandatory step.....:isalute:....
@ Jelabi Did u make that terrifying pic of Nehra? It's giving me night mares :( I want to give justice to him too, but I m a doctor, not an advocate.
Yaas....I made it.....it's ok......if any of the advocates get hurt......you do their ilaaj.....