Revenge - PP Eshtyle

Guest BossBhai

We defeated you countless matches in that period even you Indians went to your politicians to make some lame excuse so that you dont play against us again.You made Kargil Issue and stoped playing agaist us.(That fear from Loss was SWEETEST REVENGE in HISTORY)
cuz we tot we have already kicked ur b.itchy arses in kargil.. dint wanna spank tht stinky ones again.. so we gave u some life for tht year... guess u shud wash ur arses after u stool...keep it clean so we can thrash u everyyear..:giggle:

MP, I think you know that we love decent guys like you, Kablooee and Ali like brothers. BB's post is directed to the bellicose section of PP, and unfortunately they don't visit us, so it's a bit of a waste. Tell you who I miss though. Before you came, Amjid Javed used to be a proper India-basher, up with the best. He has undergone such amazing transformation over the years, he is unrecognisable. Measured, calm, objective, and polite, Amjid is an absolute delight these days. Besides being an encyclopaedia on cricket. I think he'd enjoy this board, and what's more, he'd have a calming effect on the more excitable among us, who have quite clearly been reading the wrong kind of Pakistani posters. Would you let him know please?

:hysterical::hysterical: nothing unusual, Lahori logic, combined with madrassa mathematics will often give you such gem of a conclusion. Btw...what the hell is this PP :confused_smile:
PakPassion cricket forum. I go there purely to read their posts.Dil khush ho jata hai :hysterical:
BB's post is directed to the bellicose section of PP, and unfortunately they don't visit us, so it's a bit of a waste.
Trust me that they DO visit to read our comments. They just don't post :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: nothing unusual, Lahori logic, combined with madrassa mathematics will often give you such gem of a conclusion. Btw...what the hell is this PP :confused_smile:
:whatchutalkingabout aayla pp maloom nahin tere ko..kya re ask bheembhai think its his fav forum site after icf for obvious reasons:giggle: ps. if u didn get it from the banter between bheembhai and mp , pp = pakistani cricket forum
Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical::hysterical: nothing unusual. Lahori logic, combined with madrassa mathematics will often give you such gem of a conclusion. Btw...what the hell is this PP :confused_smile:
:hysterical::hysterical:
MP, I think you know that we love decent guys like you, Kablooee and Ali like brothers. BB's post is directed to the bellicose section of PP, and unfortunately they don't visit us, so it's a bit of a waste. Tell you who I miss though. Before you came, Amjid Javed used to be a proper India-basher, up with the best. He has undergone such amazing transformation over the years, he is unrecognisable. Measured, calm, objective, and polite, Amjid is an absolute delight these days. Besides being an encyclopaedia on cricket. I think he'd enjoy this board, and what's more, he'd have a calming effect on the more excitable among us, who have quite clearly been reading the wrong kind of Pakistani posters. Would you let him know please?
I know Amjid from BBC days....He is a fan of both India and Pakistan initially, later the Forums changed him ....
Is that chick Mona (PP's version of Anu_D..proper India-bashing beeyatch she was) still around there? I never visit PP so I dunno anything that goes on there......