Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up

Welcome to Cricket Stock Exchange

Special Markets include - Tournament Index, Winners Index, Double Stock! Seventh Game : Australia v/s New Zealand - 12th June 2013 [TABLE=head]S No.|Player|Quoted Price for Match|Quoted price for Tournament 1.|David Warner|40| 2.|Shane Watson|48| 3.|George Bailey|41| 4.|Michael Clarke|40| 5.|Phil Hughes|38| 6.|Mathew Wade|35| 7.|Adam Voges|41| 8.|Mitchell Marsh|34| 9.|Glen Maxwell|35| 10.|Mitchell Johnson|27| 11.|Mitchell Starc|26| 12.|Clint Mckay|25| 13.|Xavier Doherty|26| 14.|James Faulkner|31| 15.|Martin Guptill|43| 16.|Luke Ronchi|40| 17.|Kane Williamson|40| 18.|Ross Taylor|41| 19.|Brendon Mcullum|38| 20.|Nathan Mcullum|37| 21.|Daniel Vettori|30| 22.|Kyle Mills|28| 23.|Tim Southee|26| 24.|Doug Bracewell|24| 25.|Mitchell Mcglenghan|26| 26.|Colin Munro|24| 27.|James Franklin|29| 28.|Grant Elliot|32| 29.|Team Total Index|562 30.|Strike rate Index|105 [/TABLE] Win Index [TABLE=head]S No.|Team|Quoted Price [/TABLE] League Standings [TABLE=head]Position|Username|ICF$ 1.|CHIEF|30,336,000,000 2.|AADHAVZONE|460,000,000 3.|SIDHONI|15,000,000 4.|GB|-90,000,000 5.|ADITYA19|-91,000,000 6.|TEXY|-236,000,000 7.|14MTW|-354,000,000 8.|ADIB|-1,270,000,000 9.|DETONATOR|-1,340,000,000 10.|BELIEVEINCHE|-1,920,000,000 11.|ZAKK|-3,660,000,000 12.|LORD|-8,900,000,000 13.|SCARFACE|-12,950,000,000 [/TABLE] Rules You are given quotes on various players and if you think they will do more than that, you buy them. You can buy shares in lots. (One lot = 1 million shares). The currency in which the stocks are quoted are in ICF$. The Market for every match will remain open just till Toss time. Suppose for India v/s South Africa, I have quoted AB De Villiers for 44, and you think he is capable of scoring more points than that, you BUY him. The scores are calculated on following basis :- Runs - 1 run : 1 point Wickets - 1 wicket : 10 points Catches - 1 catch : 5 points Stumping - 1 stumping : 10 points Fifty - Half Century : 5 bonus points Hundred - Century : 10 bonus points Fifers - Fifer : 10 bonus points Hat trick : 20 bonus points Duck : - 20 points Economy rate = 5<8 : -5 points Economy rate >=8 : -10 points Economy Rate <=5 : 5 points Tournament Index It is the sum total of individual match performances that he has keyed up. Suppose you bought Virat Kohli for 200, and his individual match performances are - 60, 40, 50 and India qualifies till semis and he fetches you 80 points. The sum total will be 60+40+50+80 = 230 points and you earn a profit of 30, and it can go even more up if India wins and he gets runs in finals as well. It depends on the team as well, the far they go the better chance of handsome returns on investment. But the tournament index of players can only be bought in the first game. I will not be updating tournament index market for players after the first game (irrespective of his good or bad performance). So its a risk you take in the first game for the entire tourney. And also if he doesn't play in the playing XI for remaining matches, its a risk borne by you only. I will settle it at the matches he play (So if he plays 2 out of 3 games, the markets will settle at the points he earned in the 2 games that he played). Winner Index Its like buying a team you think will win the Champions Trophy 2013. The scores will be settled as follows :- Champion : 100 points Runners up : 75 points Semi Finalists : 50 points Group stage exit with a win : 25 points Group stage exit with 0 wins : 0 points Strike Rate Index You now have the option to not only buy players, but buy their strike rates too. I will quote a standard price for Strike rate for a particular game and you have the option to buy any player from either of the two sides playing, who you think will cross that strike rate. Suppose I have quoted strike rate index at 104 for India v/s South Africa and you buy Dhoni as your player. If he scores at more than 104, you win, and if he scores at less than 104, I win. The minimum number of balls he has to face is 20 in order to settle this stock else it will be voided. Double Stock Yes ! Now, you can double a player of your choice. In case it makes profits, your profits will be doubled, and in case it incurs losses, your losses will be doubled. You have 1 double stock up your sleeve every match (This bet is valid only for Players Market. No double stock available on other than Players Market). You need to tell me before hand (at the time of your stock picks) which player you want to double. Team Total Index Here I quote the total I think will be the total of the two teams. If you think that the total will be more than that, just BUY it. The market would settle at the actual total that the teams make. Free Shares and the Option to Sell Free shares are shares for which, even if you lose, the losses will be ignored, but in case you make profits, it will be considered. Free shares are not shares purchased at Value 0, the value will be the same, but only the losses you make will be ignored for the free shares :). You get a free stock for equal number of lots for every 3 stock you purchased. In case you purchased 3 different number of lots, you get the free stocks for the lowest lot you bought. So BUY equal number op stocks to maximize gains in this game :nice: You all might be wondering now what this "Option to Sell" is? Well, do you think a particular share is overpriced? This option gives you the right to sell any share at the quoted price. The No.of lots would be of your choice. You get one option every three stocks you purchase along with the free stock. A few things you will have to look at are as follows before going for the option and free shares:- 1) Both the free stocks and the "Option to Sell" cannot be made on Team totals and Strike rate Index, they can only be done on players market. 2) You cannot BUY and SELL the same player. (Makes no sense actually to BUY and SELL the same player) but its an official "No" from me that you cannot do that as its of no use. 3) You can have both Free Stocks as well as Option to Sell, but since its just an option, you may or may not use it. You are under no obligation that you have to use it if you think that the markets are fairly priced. Hope you all like this new concept and take full advantage of it and minimize your losses. :icflove: FAQs 1. Can I sell shares? No, you only buy shares for a particular game and it is automatically sold once the game ends. 2. What are the minimum and maximum shares I can Buy? Minimum is one lot (1 million shares), and maximum is 100 Lots (100 Million shares) per player per match. 3. Do I have to pay for the shares bought or will it be settled for differences in Purchase price and sale price ? You don't have to pay for the shares bough, you just need to quote your request in the post and net profit or loss at the ended of the day will be settled. 4. What if I incur losses? Can I exit positions during the match? Nope. The stock market will close just before the toss, so no, you cannot buy or sell during the course of the game. 5. What if the player I bought did not play? Don't worry, it will be VOID and you will get your investment back in case he doesn't feature in the team's playing XI. But in case he did not bat or bowl but he was there in the side, you will not get any returns. Any other questions, doubts will be answered. :icflove: ENJOY STOCKING !

how do i know this is not a scam. Lot of bad news around the ipl stock exchange
that was different.investigations were done and we suggested some moves which he agreed.so We give it a clean chit:two_thumbs_up:
"Suppose for PWI v/s MI' date=' I have quoted Yuvraj Singh for 23, and you think he is capable of scoring more points than that, you BUY him. The scores are calculated on following basis :-" - when will this PWI vs Mi match take place in Champions Trophy :hmmm:[/quote'] gaurav fail once again :fail: