Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up

Few questions: in the Winner Index till when (i.e. till which date) can we pick the countries and can I pick more than one country? will the tournament index of players change - like you have given 157 as tournament index of Dhawan and suppose he makes 77 in India-SA so obviously it will be much easier for him to make a total of 157 in the tournament. So will this tournament index be changed with every match or will it remain the same (since its a long term thing)? p.s. add some points for a maiden over...

Few questions: in the Winner Index till when (i.e. till which date) can we pick the countries and can I pick more than one country? will the tournament index of players change - like you have given 157 as tournament index of Dhawan and suppose he makes 77 in India-SA so obviously it will be much easier for him to make a total of 157 in the tournament. So will this tournament index be changed with every match or will it remain the same (since its a long term thing)? p.s. add some points for a maiden over...
To answer your first question, the Team Index will be revised after every game. But the tournament index of players can only be bought in the first game. I will not be updating tournament index market for players after the first game (irrespective of his good or bad performance). So its a risk you take in the first game for the entire tourney. And also if he doesn't play in the playing XI for remaining matches, its a risk borne by you only. I will settle it at the matches he play (So if he plays 2 out of 3 games, the markets will settle at the points he earned in the 2 games that he played). And yes, you can buy more than one team if you want for Win Index. :two_thumbs_up: Maiden over in a 50 over game is a common thing. I have made provisions for the economy rate, so no such rewards for maidens as ultimately the good economy rate is rewarded. :icflove:
ok just using an example 10 lots of MSD and he gets more than 40 points, I get 10 lots (my original punt) + 10 lots of winnings. If he gets less than 40 points i get nothing.
You don't get it. If he gets yu more than 40 points, you win otherwsie you lose. Suppose you played 10 lots on MSD and he scores 45 points. You gain 5 points per share (45-40), so you gain 5*10 lots = 5*10 milz = 50 Milz Profit. And on the flip side, if he scores 35, you lose 5 points per share (35-40), so you lose 5*10 lots = 5*10 milz = 50 Milz ICF$

Do give the rules a read before you ask questions. If you still don't get it, post your queries and I will answer them. But please read the rules before you ask me any question, coz I am sure most of your doubts can be resolved by reading the rules. :icflove: Strike rate Index category is raised to a minimum of 20 balls, since it is a 50 over game :nice:

:woot: time to recover my 12 bilz :ohyeah:
Lets see :ohyeah:
nahi iss baar main lootunge isse :agree:
:nono:
that corrupt investigation was for IPL :poink: i demand entirely new investigation for CT Stock Exchange :orderorder:
:aetsch:
10 lots KKD 10 lots Amla 5 lots Yadav
First Stock player for CT :woot:. Bhai, first settle your IPL losses :P You owe me some money there :--D. And I am assuming its a match bet and not a tournament bet? Correct me if I am wrong before the match tomorrow :icflove:

Some questions 1. Duck = -20 points. Is this applicable for bowlers? 2. If I place 10 lots on Kohli for 104 Strike Rate and he has SR 120, how much will I win? Is it 120-104 = 16 * 10 lots? 3. Is the Free stock option available for Tournament i.e. if I purchase 3 stocks for the tournament do I get 1 stock free?