Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up

Lets see :ohyeah: :nono: :aetsch: First Stock player for CT :woot:. Bhai, first settle your IPL losses :P You owe me some money there :--D. And I am assuming its a match bet and not a tournament bet? Correct me if I am wrong before the match tomorrow :icflove:
I already paid you. Check your transaction for may 30th or 31st. Yeah It's a match bet. I am not betting tournament wise.
To answer your first question, the Team Index will be revised after every game. But the tournament index of players can only be bought in the first game. I will not be updating tournament index market for players after the first game (irrespective of his good or bad performance). So its a risk you take in the first game for the entire tourney. And also if he doesn't play in the playing XI for remaining matches, its a risk borne by you only. I will settle it at the matches he play (So if he plays 2 out of 3 games, the markets will settle at the points he earned in the 2 games that he played). And yes, you can buy more than one team if you want for Win Index. :two_thumbs_up: Maiden over in a 50 over game is a common thing. I have made provisions for the economy rate, so no such rewards for maidens as ultimately the good economy rate is rewarded. :icflove:
thanks... here are my picks: 100 lots each of New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Australia and South Africa in the team index. Tournament index of players: Kohli - 100 lots Dhoni - 100 lots Karthikh - 50 lots Jadeja - 50 lots ABDV - 50 Lots Ryan Mclaren - 50 lots
thanks... here are my picks: 100 lots each of New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Australia and South Africa in the team index. Tournament index of players: Kohli - 100 lots Dhoni - 100 lots Karthikh - 50 lots Jadeja - 50 lots ABDV - 50 Lots Ryan Mclaren - 50 lots
loss me jaayega tu bhi chepu ki tarah :poink: