Becos Uthappa's mom is from Kozhikode, KERALA gives him 3 lakhs

fineleg

RU is from Karnataka, but seems "someone from Mom side" is from Kerala. So Kerala govt gives 3 lakhs. THIS IS ALL Taxpayer money - not private organizations!!! TN Govt gives 5 Lakhs to Dinesh Karthik Politician Basta#ds to the common man :reddy: Facking politicians FRITTERING away tax payer money. Cant they use it for infrastructure or education!? Rahul Gandhi compared to Dhoni - http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=183591&postcount=9

Each state govt competing with the other and truckloading Tax Payer money. Look if private organization gives crores also, we need not worry so much. That is their money. But why the fack are Govts giving poor common man's money like this? This is atrocious, and I feel like puking. "Mom is from Kerala", "Dad is from Andhra", "Uncle is from Delhi" - whatever. Puke!

Somebody should file a PIL against all these ridiculous state govt gifts. These players are paid well already , get cash prizes from BCCI worth 10 crores and on top of that , the state govts fall over each other to reward " the son of their soil". This sort of profligacy is utterly disgusting ! Wonder what Piyush Chawla would be thinking now. Didnt play a single match , wasnt even close to playing one. Though now , apart from the match fee, he is richer by 80 lakhs , a luxurious house at Amby Valley gifted by Sahara and God knows what else his state govt is giving him. I thinking of quitting everything i am doing now and seriously contemplating trying to get into the national team. After all , a week can turn my life upside down !

Serious protest against state govts is in order. Ridiculous buffoons our politicians. The Stupid Deputy CM of Maharastra's speech was apparently long and totally unrelated to the cricket felicitation event, more a political rally. What nonsense! Our country can make strides in IT, BPO, Agriculture, Cricket, Hockey, Science etc. But unless politicians like these are eliminated, Zilch, Nada, Zip real progress!!!

Look at this ridiculous stuff...Congress and Sonia gone crazy Rahul Gandhi compared to Dhoni - The Congress Media Spin Machine has started to roll as predicted by Offstumped yesterday. Rahul Gandhi projected as Congress' Dhoni India's T-20 World Cup victory was sought to be utilised by Congress to project Rahul Gandhi as a captain who would "win the next big match". "I have no doubt that Rahul Gandhi will return the compliment by decisively winning the next big match," he said. The coincidence was unmistakable as Congress, apparently with an eye on possible mid-term polls, inducted fresh blood into the party leadership on a day when the Indian team, a bunch of young players led by Mahendra Singh Dhoni, lifted the T-20 World Cup in Johannesburg. Besides Rahul, the other young leaders who have found places in the AICC secretariat include Jyotiraditya Scindia, Ajay Maken, Priya Dutt, Milind Deora, Sachin Pilot, Jitin Prasad and Sandeep Dikshit.

Somebody should file a PIL against all these ridiculous state govt gifts. These players are paid well already , get cash prizes from BCCI worth 10 crores and on top of that , the state govts fall over each other to reward " the son of their soil". This sort of profligacy is utterly disgusting ! Wonder what Piyush Chawla would be thinking now. Didnt play a single match , wasnt even close to playing one. Though now , apart from the match fee, he is richer by 80 lakhs , a luxurious house at Amby Valley gifted by Sahara and God knows what else his state govt is giving him. I thinking of quitting everything i am doing now and seriously contemplating trying to get into the national team. After all , a week can turn my life upside down !
Ha ha, I totally agree. Lets see if we can get in touch with sharad pawar...i am sure that some political mileage will put pressure on him to get the selectors to accomodate one of us in the squad. Any controversy is good controversy :)
Guest dada_rocks

What I want to hear some of these politicians showing middle finger to polilticos.. let us face it these guys are already filthy rich 4-5 lakh is not going to make any difference.. But their middle finger to politicians will make good statement ..

Guest dada_rocks
Look at this ridiculous stuff...Congress and Sonia gone crazy Rahul Gandhi compared to Dhoni - The Congress Media Spin Machine has started to roll as predicted by Offstumped yesterday. Rahul Gandhi projected as Congress' Dhoni India's T-20 World Cup victory was sought to be utilised by Congress to project Rahul Gandhi as a captain who would "win the next big match". "I have no doubt that Rahul Gandhi will return the compliment by decisively winning the next big match," he said. The coincidence was unmistakable as Congress, apparently with an eye on possible mid-term polls, inducted fresh blood into the party leadership on a day when the Indian team, a bunch of young players led by Mahendra Singh Dhoni, lifted the T-20 World Cup in Johannesburg. Besides Rahul, the other young leaders who have found places in the AICC secretariat include Jyotiraditya Scindia, Ajay Maken, Priya Dutt, Milind Deora, Sachin Pilot, Jitin Prasad and Sandeep Dikshit.
This moot moron Rahulk Gandhi looks good as long as he keeps his clueless mouth shut. So far every time he has opend it nothing but embarrasment has come to the natipon and his own party.. Comparing this clueless idiot to Dhoni is kind of stretching it little too far.