The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

Thats the ugliest ****ing thing I have ever seen. You might want to re evaluate your choice of profile pictures. In the mean time, on to the ignore list you go.
All right, all right I'll change it. I don't like it. It's just grabs your eye, in the bad way of course.

she already has a real life boyfriend in her school.
That is my picture of course :cantstop: :agree:
:sad:
Even in football, you have a goalie, but that doesn't mean you can't score. At that age, boyfriends/girlfriends are temporary (for most). Take a step forward and make ur mark. She might actually start thinking. Make an impression Paaji :agree:

Even in football' date=' you have a goalie, but that doesn't mean you can't score. At that age, boyfriends/girlfriends are temporary (for most). Take a step forward and make ur mark. She might actually start thinking. Make an impression Paaji :agree:[/quote'] :dance: Priyankaji,can you give me contact details of your bf :weights:

:hysterical::hysterical: My confession, Sometimes I forget this is a cricket forum and log on just to see what's happening in the chit chat section!
Lol. True for me too.
Even in football' date=' you have a goalie, but that doesn't mean you can't score. At that age, boyfriends/girlfriends are temporary (for most). Take a step forward and make ur mark. She might actually start thinking. Make an impression Paaji :agree:[/quote'] Gaurav paaji :nono: No :cantstop: Don't go :offtopic: peepz :cantstop: lord ji, enough jokes ji Koi asli confession karo :icflove: