The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

:giggle: Not Mariyam, though. She is one of the best posters on ICF. :hatsoff: Don't think she would lie about her gender :cantstop:
I meant she is a woman but other members often think she is a man. I am not insulting or anything.

I was going on a bicycle today and a guy stopped and asked me for directions to the internet cafe. Later he said he'll find out himself and started asking me where I live, what do I do. and this is the weird part, he said that he was bored because nobody was there and said that he live nearby to where I live and he asked me if I was free now and that could I come to his house for some fun.

I was going on a bicycle today and a guy stopped and asked me for directions to the internet cafe. Later he said he'll find out himself and started asking me where I live, what do I do. and this is the weird part, he said that he was bored because nobody was there and said that he live nearby to where I live and he asked me if I was free now and that could I come to his house for some fun.
:fear::hysterical:

Was it cabby? :hmmm:

I should stop coming to your area "anna nagar".