The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

I kill 'bad people'' date=' wrap them in neat plastic bags and dump them where no one would ever see them. Their only remains are on a blood slide kept in a wooden box hidden inside a window AC.[/quote'] That's not a confession. We know what Dexter does.

I was working in IT few years back( now I take care of my dad's business) and most of d time we were browsing internet at free time as were in bench and had nothing much to do. Most of us were freshers and very young. I was friendly to everyone and I spoke freely abt everything, from sex to cricket. There was this guy in our batch who was elder and he was married. One day I was talking to my friends abt sex and I was discussing abt few ayurvedic medicines which would increase perfomance of men. That married guy was sitting silent and he was watching me like hawk. The next day when we came out of our office, this guy was waiting for me with few of his friends. He started shouting at me as I came out of office and he was saying dat I was mentioning abt him when I spoke abt thos ayurvedic medicines and he thought I was actually giving advices to him as he was married. I tried to explain him that I did not had him in my mind when I was talking to my friends. But, he did not listen and he started shouting at me like a mad dog. Fortunately my office was very close to the place where I live and he couldn't do **** as my friends came in numbers and out numbered them after I called them. We came close to blows and I still regret y I left him without smashing his face. From dat day I always carry a button knife for my safety. Its very handy in situations like this.

I was working in IT few years back( now I take care of my dad's business) and most of d time we were browsing internet at free time as were in bench and had nothing much to do. Most of us were freshers and very young. I was friendly to everyone and becoz I spoke freely abt everything, from sex to cricket. There was this guy in our batch who was elder and he was married. One day I was talking to my friends abt sex and I was discussing abt few ayurvedic medicines which would increase perfomance of men. That married guy was sitting silent and he was watching me like hawk. The next day when we came out of our office, this guy was waiting for me with few of his friends. He started shouting at me as I came out of office and he was saying dat I was mentioning abt him when I spoke abt thos ayurvedic medicines and he thought I was actually giving advices to him as he was married. I tried to explain him that I did not had him in my mind when I was talking to my friends. But, he did not listen and he started shouting at me like a mad dog. Fortunately my office was very close to the place where I live and he couldn't do **** as my friends came in numbers and out numbered them after I called them. We came close to blows and I still feel y I left him without smashing his face. From dat day I always carry a button knife for my safety. Its very handy in situations like this.
LOL what a horrible experience that would have been. For nothing, he came and started shouting. :giggle:

I was going on a bicycle today and a guy stopped and asked me for directions to the internet cafe. Later he said he'll find out himself and started asking me where I live, what do I do. and this is the weird part, he said that he was bored because nobody was there and said that he live nearby to where I live and he asked me if I was free now and that could I come to his house for some fun.
:hysterical::hysterical:

I once went to the bathroom at midnight when I was really young and started to turn off the lights and lock the door and shout "Bloody Mary" 5 times. Something tried to pull me towards the mirror and almost succeeded and then let go. After that I never used the bathroom between 1 am-3 am with the lights out.