Day 4 discussion

Gambit

Pathetic batting from India. A day when we could have batted RSA out of the game, two of our greats batted like dickheads. SRT in particular. Full credit to Gangs and KKD though for their lion hearted performances. And the umpiring is getting worse and worse. 7th ball fuckup, SRT dismissal, VVS 50/50 runout. Tomorrow will be a cracker. Smith,Gibbs and Polly the dangermen.

Re: Day 4 discussion

I told y'all.........Sachin is a done deal. Pressure = Sachin fails again Can ya believe this guy dominated cricket in the 90's ??? Unbelievable how much he has regressed !! BTW, anything can still happen.
you guys are forgetting he could hardly move with the injury..atleast he chose to fight and not come at #9 :shrug:

Re: Day 4 discussion

Biggest goof up as Blue Billion mentioned was sending Motu to open. Just killed the innings. I still think we ahve enough runs on the board. Get Smith and Kallis in the first hour and the match is there for the taking. 150 runs to get is a huge ask for the Saffie chokers.
I hope it turns out like that but India will give any team run for the money when it comes to "art of choking" :wall: m_InfantChokingFirstAid.jpg

Re: Day 4 discussion :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I think Munaf and Kumble are going to be the key tomorrow. Its a wicket where bowling straight is going to bring rewards and we have one of the best performers of that art in Kumble and if Munaf can conjure the Mohali magic for a spell we're home. Smith and Kallis thats all that separates us from history.